Thursday, February 2, 2012

About Me

I am Tesha above all a disciple of Jesus, my Savior. I love the life he has given me as a Pastors wife, homeschooling mommy to four boys and a girl. We also have a son Jonathan in heaven. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband of 17 years.


We are a testimony of Jesus's mercy and love, by his grace we stayed married all these years.

I was 17 when we got married and we were not Christians at that time. Shortly after my first baby was born I dedicated my life to Jesus and nothing has ever been the same. God has lead us down many roads, always walking with us. My husband answered Gods call on his life, to Pastor in 2005. 

We have a small congregation in a beach community in southern California. The years since we began pastoring have been extremely rewarding and extremely trying. 


Just a taste of our trials..... My Papaw (my dad) passed away after a car wreck, I spent multiple weeks in the hospital with a kidney infections, My father-in-law passed away from cancer, we had a church split, my eldest son contracted MRSA and spent a week in the hospital, I had two complicated pregnancy's each with several weeks in the hospital. Recently (Feb 2013) I had another kidney surgery and week long hospital stay. To our shock, I found out I was pregnant during that surgery six weeks later. Add all that to the daily trials and complexity's that comes with a large family. I know God has been with us every step of the way drawing us closer to him!

.
Last year we went through a HUGE trial, while I was caring our 6th child he suddenly died in my womb. Jonathan was 19weeks 3day. We delivered him Jan. 24th 2012. Our lives have been forever changed because of his life. You can read more about Jonathan by clicking the link on the side bar "Read about Jonathan". We are expecting our rainbow baby due October 22, 2013.


 This is a place to keep my memories. I know God works all things together for good. My "treasures" are not things but PEOPLE they are the only thing that is eternal. When all is said and done, when we stand before our Maker, the creator of heaven and earth, nothing of this world will matter we will take nothing with us but our investment into people.


"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
Jimmy
Jesse

Jadon

Shayla
Joseph
Jonathan


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin