Tuesday, May 29, 2012

LINK UP and Freindships

My thoughtful friend Kristy wrote Jonathan's name in 
Portsmouth, N.H. on her vacation. I love it so much !
It means the world to me when some one thinks of, or remembers Jonathan.
Jonathan's name with some Heavenly friends
If you have never met Kristy you should stop by her blog and say hi she is a really sweet, amazing person.
I am so blessed by her friendship and so many others. The online Baby loss community is truly remarkable! Their love and support never ceases to amaze me. Thank you dear friends!

Grief knits two hearts in closer bonds than happiness ever can; and common sufferings are far stronger links than common joys. 
-- Alphonse de Lamartine

Speaking of friends I want to let you know about these 
amazing girls.
Cradled by love, hope & healing
Three ladies came together with the vision of reaching out to Baby loss moms in their community. They offer support services and education at no cost. They have lots of resources available to folks in the central Texas area. They also offer email support for those outside of their area. I encourage you to check out the sight and feel free to contact them with questions.


I know first hand the need for support, anything we can do to comfort each other is so very important.

LINK UP
No rules, You can link your home page, 
just be sure to stop by a few blogs and encourage each other!
teshastreasures

“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.”
~C.S. Lewis

 Love one another with brotherly affection. Out do one another in showing honor.
Romans 12:10

13 comments:

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

What a sweet and creative way for your friend to remember your Jonathan and to honor you as his mom.I am sorry for your loss.

Denise Oldham said...

So nice of your friend to remember Jonathon. I am sure it made him smile looking down and seeing his name.

Elizabeth said...

Yes, Kristy is awesome...and so are YOU! Thank you for all that you do!

Nan & Mike said...

I love the picture with his name, so sweet! What an awesome friend, just like you are! Have a good day, love, Nan xoxoxo

Dr. Ann said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful beach pictures. And remember: Jonathan's name is written on His palms and engraved in His book of life! Blessings,
Ann

brigette said...

What a sweet friend!! I love his name and angel friends name in the sand. Big hugs mama!!

Hillary said...

Thanks for doing this today again friend! I love Jonathan's name in the sand! Kristy did one for Caroline as well. I love the group picture she sent :). It was fun with both our babies on there together! I love to think that she has other friends :).

xoxox

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

I love how you did this- beautiful Tesha!!

Deanna said...

How very thoughtful and loving, full of grace is your friend Kristy!

I continue to keep your heart in my prayers to our Savior Jesus, the Healer.

I added a "PAGE" at my blog. It's reflection is on my journey with depression and the LIGHT of our faithful and great God:)

When you the time perhaps you'll the chance to read it. Maybe there'll be something of His truth, certainly not of me, that you can tuck away to your own feelings -something of delight for the Savior hears even the smallest of prayer.

http://forthelordismylife.blogspot.com/p/im-counting-gifts.html

God bless you Tesha! God Bless your children and your husband too! I really enjoyed your post about your teenage son, such a handsome young man he is :)) What a beautiful heart he has for life, for family, about himself ... and for his future wife!!! Reading at how he writes letters to his wife-to-be stole my heart :)))

So much love to you Tesha. Rest in His grace and in His strength. ~Deanna

Mrs. Howard said...

Such a sweet, sweet thing she did!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was so sweet of Kristy to write his name. Cradled sounds like a welcoming place to go for comfort. ((HUGS))

Betty said...

So sweet.

Jennifer Ross said...

It never gets old looking at the name of your child written out, does it? Your pictures are beautiful Tesha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin