Monday, October 22, 2012

Capture Your Grief ~Day 22

Today we are sharing our angels place of birth.
I do not have a picture of the actual hospital. This is me leaving the hospital with my box of Jonathan's things. I can not even put into words the agony of being wheeled down the hall with that box. I had traveled that exact path with my last two babies and it seemed inconceivable to me that I was leaving the hospital without my baby.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.
~Isiah 43:2

9 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I can only imagine your pain. I am so sorry. It had to be gut wrenching. ((HUGS))

Shannon said...

Hugs

Denise said...

You are so precious, and courageous.

Sara said...

You can see your feelings written all over your face... I know, it is so hard to leave with out your baby... Praying for you Tesha!

Trennia said...

(((hugs)))

Hillary said...

Ugh, I know that "wheel of shame" too. Out you go to the curb with some baby things and you're left praying that no other mothers are discharged at the same time but with their live babies. I remember praying that Bobby would move me quickly into the car so we could just leave and get home. Love you sweet friend!

xoxox

Amy said...

I know that path all too well. Hugs!

Kim said...

Oh Tesha, this photo captures your heartache...it makes me so sad for you to look at this picture.

Hannah Rose said...

Such a moving photo...I know all too well the agony of being wheeled out of the hospital with simply a few momentos, when you were expecting a new babe in your arms. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin