Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Capture Your Grief ~Day 24.

Today is siblings.
I am so thankful for how sweet my kids are when they talk about Jonathan. Just the other day I over head a kid say ,"So all the boys in your family have J names?" little Jimmy replied yes. The boy asked what are the names? Of coarse my sweet son included his little brother Jonathan, how that made my heart soar. 

Shayla is such a blessing to me she talks about Jonathan almost everyday and loves to look at his pictures. We talk about Jonathan and Papa when I tuck her in at night, we love to ponder what they are doing in Heaven.


I grieve for you, my brother Jonathan!
You were so dear to me!
~2 Samuel 1:26

6 comments:

Denise said...

God and I love you.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Bless their little hearts. ((HUGS))

Rachel Rainer said...

I love how your kids include Jonathan! It IS very sweet. Canon told me the other day he wanted to go to heaven to meet Will and didn't understand why he couldn't go now. Still think and pray for you often!

Catherine said...

Your kids are amazing -- what a blessing that they help you to remember Jonathan!

Mooberry Farmwife said...

That is beautiful, Tesha. I recently lost a friend (about my age) to cancer. Heaven has been on my mind, lately.

May God grant you peace. (praying for you)

Nicole said...

You have a beautiful family! So precious that they include Jonathan so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin