Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had a lot of fun on Halloween. We spent the morning rummaging through the dress up box looking for costumes. I shed a tear when I came across the baby lion costume. How I wish Jonathan was in these pictures as a warm fuzzy lion. We usually go trick or treating and pass out tracks as the kids go from house to house. This year our mother church had a carnival so we went there. The kids so looked so cute and enjoyed seeing there friend at church.
So then, be very careful how you live. Don't live like foolish people but like wise people, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Ephesians 5:16

15 comments:

Allison said...

Great pictures! Shayla is just beautiful:)

Rachel Rainer said...

Love the outfits! So fun! We have a lion costume too that Will could have worn. Continuing to pray for you Tesha.

Denise said...

All so cute.

Deanna said...

I love the Blue's Clues sooooo much! Because it reminds me when my children were younger -wee kiddoes, they both LOVED to watch Blue's Clues!!! that and Comfy Couch!
Glad you had a great Halloween Evening:)
Love, Deanna

Elizabeth said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like so much fun. The costumes are so cute. I love when the children come to the door all dressed up. Glad your evening went well. Have a beautiful weekend.

Sherri said...

You guys have a great costume box! Love the costumes...they are all perfect1

The Anglin Family said...

How precious do they look? I swear those kids of yours look like catalog models...:-) Shayla is gorgeous!!!!:-)

brigette said...

they are so cute!! Im sorry finding the lion was hard :(. Moments like that sting!! Praying for you mama!!

Christine said...

Beautiful family, Tesha! Love the outfits. I wish Jonathan were in these pics too. Love to you.

Kallie said...

LOVE the costumes! So cute!

Sherri said...

I have decided to make my blog private! If you would like to follow along...I would love it!!!
Just email me jorgiegirls@hotmail.com

Mrs. Howard said...

Oh my goodness; the pictures are so cute!! I just adore Halloween!

Jennifer Ross said...

Love the costumes! They look so cute!!

Ashley said...

Your kids are adorable!!! I want to take your blue puppy home - his eyes are amazing! Hope you had a wonderful Halloween ((hugs))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin