Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Let the SWEET memories begin.

In our home we look forward to the holidays all year. One special treat we love is cookies and hot cocoa.
We have special mugs and the kids cant wait to put them to use.

There is music playing in the background, Silver Bells. There is laughter and joy in the air. Yes I wait all year for these enchanted days

 I love my life and my family, how I wish one more baby boy was here snuggling tonight.


There are days were the anxieties are many but the sweet call of my Savior and my children's voice quietens me. They are telling me to enjoy every minute, these are precious moments indeed.
Visions of sugarplums dance in Shayla's head as she fall asleep under the Christmas tree. As I go to sleep tonight. I am so thankful for my children. I am so thankful to experience the magic with them. I am so thankful that they are more concerned about what we are doing together as a family than items wanted on a Christmas list.

I am so thankful for my Saviors birth and the ultimate month long party we will have to celebrate him.


Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.
~Hebrews 13:15 

12 comments:

Denise said...

Precious, love you.

Trennia Hedges said...

Beautiful,precious,priceless memories! Thank you for sharing.

Hillary said...

Wish that we could just hop in the car and join yall! :)

xoxox

Elizabeth said...

Me too...I want some cocoa!

Kristy said...

Me three!! Looks like so much fun. I love Hot Cocoa!

Catherine said...

Nothing better than cookies and hot cocoa in fancy christmas mugs :)

Christine said...

Jesus + family = joy abundant!

and of course the hot cocoa contributes! :)

Praying about those anxieties for you. Write me if you need specific prayer? I will be faithful! 44us(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

April said...

Same here! Except the kids don't love the Christmas carols being on ALL the time ;)

Mrs. Howard said...

Oh just adorable! Love Christmas traditions!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are cute mugs. I love the traditions of Christmas. Have a beautiful blessed holiday.

brigette said...

I love the mugs!! Your family is so precious!! Big hugs to you. Holidays are beautiful yet hard!!

Sherri said...

Sweet pictures! I love the Christmas season!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin