Monday, December 3, 2012

Jonathan's Stocking

 I was thinking of what to put in Jonathan stocking this year. Of coarse there is noting he needs so anything in there is really for me and our family.
 I have heard lots of ideas from other mommies, all that are creative and wonderful. My favorite is the Random act of kindness letters I believe started by this mommy. She had the idea to ask family and friends to do random acts of kindness in honor of their daughter, then send them an email letting them know what had been done. I have seen other Baby loss moms doing this also, it is such a heartwarming idea. I think the one thing the world needs is kindness, so if Jonathan can inspire even one random act of kindness this is a success.

 If you want to participate to make the world a little better and make this mommy smile on Christmas then follow these simple instructions.

  • First, between now and Christmas Eve do something kind for one person in honor of Jonathan.  


  • Next drop us a quick email to let us know what you did, titled JONATHAN'S STOCKING email to teshapapik@yahoo.com

Your act of kindness dose not need to be extravagant. Any simple act of love will do. This sweet mommy came up with a beautiful web sight for her sons stocking and a great list of kindness ideas.
click  here for printable ideas.

If you would like to make a donation please donate to Sufficient Grace Ministries. They have a donate button as low as $5 dollars. Kelly is so sweet and truly has a heart to help hurting families. 
Donate here

We will print the emails without reading them on Christmas Eve and put them in Jonathan's stocking. Christmas day our family will be so blessed to read how Jonathan inspired kindness.
Thank you for your love and support, I do cherish it!


But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen
~Luck 2 :19-20

18 comments:

Kallie said...

What a great idea! You alone inspire others to do kindness so we all definitely can do acts of kindness in Jonathan's name! Love the stockings too!

Catherine said...

I'm going to be out of town for the next couple of weeks, but I'll definitely be committing random acts of kindness inspired by your precious Jonathan and will e-mail you before Christmas <3

Happy Holidays to you, your beautiful family and of course to Jonathan!

The Kimmels said...

What a cool idea!! We have a stocking for Carter too :)

Trennia Hedges said...

That is so amazing I never heard of it before.You always do such beautiful, wonderful things.(((hugs))) praying your family has a blessed Christmas <3

L said...

That's a great idea! I will participate in this! Lilly has a stocking too. I bought her present yesterday - a little Christmas tree for her grave.

Kristy said...

How sweet. I hope your family has a Merry Christmas.

Allison said...

What a wonderful idea and I love your stockings!

Jennifer Ross said...

What a sweet idea Tesha! Christmas morning will be even more sweeter....

Elizabeth said...

blessings on you and your family during this holiday season

Ashley said...

I will definitely do this for Jonathan :-)

((hugs))

Christine said...

Beautiful idea! We'll be happy to do it for Jonathan and his sweet family.

Pamela said...

What a beautiful way to honor your sweet Jonathan. I'm delight you're allowing us to share in your remembrance this way.

Kim said...

Such a cute idea! I hate thinking about the stocking being empty-this would be so heartwarming!

Rachel Rainer said...

I love this! Will has a stocking too. Praying for you!

Sherri said...

I love Random Acts of Kindness! We will be sending you a present for Jonathon!

I'm Cindi... said...

Momma, I am totally in! Tesha, you simply amaze me by how to continuously honor Jonathan by all that you do and say. I'll be sending you an e-mail soon. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love his stocking and I love the idea of doing something in honor of Jonathan.

Denise said...

Such a sweet idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin