Saturday, December 15, 2012

Terrific Trouble!

Oh my goodness I am so busy right now! Shopping, parties, baking, wrapping, surf contest, Christmas card addressing, family and friends gatherings.

Add to that the daily chores and schooling. Oh did I mention I have a terrorizing almost two year old. As my Papaw would say "He's feelin his oats!" Now being the mommy of many that are older I know that these terrific two's come and go quickly, so I better savor them.

Some trouble I enjoyed TODAY from Joe Joe....

  • A whole box of cereal dumped on the floor and stepped on. 
  • He climbed on the counter by moving a chair and got into the fish food. The result... a seven year old wailing that his fish would die and a BIG mess. 
  • OK now I need a minute, so I put him in his crib with a sippy cup. Ten minutes later......sippy lid off and juice every where. That means another load of laundry and another big mess to clean.
  • Next he decided it was time for art. His canvas?...Himself, Shayla's doll, the wall....RED.
  • He attacked his sister whoops, I meant he wanted to wrestle.
  • Chair AGAIN to the counter this time to wash the dished, ummmm big mess. 
  • Daily he loves to  rearrange the ornaments on the tree, the breakable ones are his favorite :/
  • Last offenses before nap, he poured half a gallon of milk on the table during snack.

(Big sigh) now its nap time and I have a few free minutes to do EVERYTHING :)  How I would love a hot cup of decaf and a book, oh well, it will have to wait until 2013. Yep, Christmas is busy but I would not have it any other way. Well except to see another little brother (Jonathan) crawling around making trouble.


All this terrific trouble..... is worth it?
A THOUSAND times YES it's soooooo worth it!!!

And like Papaw always said...
"You'll never know it a hundred years from now"

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Aww this made me smile & brought a tear to my eye. Noah would be 2 right now so I love hearing what other 2 year old boys are doing & imagining how Noah might be. I know you are appreciating that sweet boy while missing Jonathon. (((hugs))) my friend! And I hope you had some down time during Joesph's nap. ;)

Elizabeth said...

hahaha...I can so relate. I have the female version at my house and she gave up napping this week..instead she does some kind of manual labor in her room (at least that's what it sounds like).

Catherine said...

He is so adorable Tesha. Only 2 year olds can come up with this stuff!

Leanne said...

Girl, I bet you are just give out!!!!

Whew! I'm exhausted just readin' all of that!!

Get that hot cup of decaf and unwind!

Kristy Quinn said...

I'm so glad you posted this. My 3 yr. old has been unbelievable lately. It seems that every night I am calling out to God as to how to discipline her. Her antics are sometimes so cute I have to bite my tongue not to giggle and other times she is exhausting. Like you I agree that it's all worth it! I love that little girl sooo much! *hugs friend*

Allison said...

He is so cute, and I feel you on the lovely 2's.

Denise said...

Sweet post.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How can you get mad at that face. He is just so precious. What a day you had!

The Anglin Family said...

I'm pretty sure he's too cute to be a troublemaker;)) Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin