Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Year End Review Vidio

Little Jimmy has been taking film editing classes. This year he offered to do a slide show video for our family.
We mailed them out with some Christmas Cards. Not everyone's video is working so I will post it here to watch.

Heads up it is really lonnnnng so if you want to watch kick backs and relax.

Push bottom lower left square to make it full screen.

I think Jimmy did a great job and I know next years will be even better. He is learning so much and I am so proud of him!

But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
Psalm 13:5

6 comments:

Kristy said...

What a great video to have. Well done Jimmy.

Leanne said...

Tesha, I loved it! I watched the whole thing.

I loved the glimpse into your family and your life.

And funny.....

My heart is aching for California and taking my family there to see my old 'hood....

The love of the beach and the sunshine and the ocean will never leave me, I guess.

I'm still hoping for that coffee with you on the beach one day!

The Heart's Hunger said...

well, I have to admit... I didn't sit through the whole video, instead I jumped to different spots. I have to say that not only do you have such a loving family- you've got some hilarious kids! and the cutest little balerina girl:)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

This video is excellent and your family members must have loved receiving it! I have to say that I enjoyed Joseph, he is so funny. He must keep you very busy. Getting into the pool made me laugh, him playing with the dog was adorable and he can really dance. Loved him slapping his leg to the beat! Your family is beautiful.

Denise said...

Awesome.

brigette said...

Awesome!! This is a great video!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin