Friday, January 18, 2013

A Heavenly Portrait

No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him 
~1 Corinthians 2:9
Beth recently did the most beautiful drawing of Jonathan in Heaven. My husband saw it and said "That's exactly how I see him!" I am so very thankful for Beth, her writing and art are a true blessing to the baby loss community. I am never disappointed in any of Beth's beautiful work!


You can order your babies Custom Digital Remembrance Art HERE!



THANK YOU Beth a MILLION times!!!:)


Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
~Luke 12:32

7 comments:

Beth said...

Yay! Thank you so much, sweet Tesha.

Kyla said...

I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!

http://tossiestreeandpaintedrocks.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

Denise said...

Amazingly awesome.

The Heart's Hunger said...

TOTALLY TOTALLY totally LOVE it!

Amy said...

I love it!

Kim said...

I love it! I bet it's nice to have a peaceful portrait portraying Jonathan. Thinking of you in these days ahead♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beth is so good and I love her drawing of Jonathan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin