Thursday, January 17, 2013

An Unexpected Delight

My mom had a job interview near our home and she was able to come and visit for two nights. She lives in Tenn and if she gets this job she will be visiting several time a year. It was a delight to unexpectedly get to see her. My kids loved her so much and it's hard to go six months to a year without a visit. It would be a wonderful blessing that we are able to spend more time with her.

Love you Mom, I am so thankful for you!

But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
~Matthew 19:26

6 comments:

Hillary said...

Well I see exactly where you get your beauty from friend! :) How awesome to get to maybe see more of your mom. I live pretty far from my mom too and it's a killer. We talk on the phone every.single.day but it's never enough. I joke with her and say "I can't wait until you're senile and I can move you down to where I like and you won't have any clue :)." (for the record she HATES it when I say that )HA!

Kallie said...

What a blessing! Sometimes I take for granted that I get to see my Mom every single day. It would definitely be hard to live away from her. Looks like the kiddos enjoyed some quality Grandma time :)

Kyla said...

What a wonderful Blessing Indeed!

Denise said...

Sweet, sweet blessing.

Catherine said...

Wow, your mom is beautiful! I hope that she gets the job.

Also, I nominated you for the Liebster award <3
http://twinkleoflight.blogspot.com/2013/01/leibster-award.html

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was exciting. Your Mom is beautiful and it's obvious where your good looks come from!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin