Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Handling Family Happenings....SHAKA!

 Christmas dreamland is outta here, put away until next year. This week I've been back to reality which includes but is not limited to.


  • Lots of homeschooling!
  • Doctor appt. for me, looks like I will be preparing for a surgery to remove a kidney stone (sigh)
  • Doctor appt. for Joe Joe
  • Wiping runny noses, LOTS of them.
  • Dance class
  • Constantly kicking the cat off my new comforter until I had an 'Ah hah' moment to go to Ross and get a kitty bed....worked like a charm.
  • Jim Jim back to work.
  • Cleaning/organizing!
  • Rocking one sick little boy.
  • Making the last return from Christmas.
  • Still trying to keep the goldfish alive from the church Halloween carnival,  It's some kind of miracle that he is still swimming around.
  • Shopping for living room furniture :)
  • Getting ready for one little boy to turn TWO on Friday!
  • Fighting a nasty sore throat and bladder infection.
  • Running out of gas, whoops ;/
  • Cooking three meals a day, so thankful for pot roast weather!
  • Thinking I really gotta get back to gym.....'Ahem!, Christmas cookies.
  • Enjoying my family as I eat a homemade cookie, 'he he he' :)

Sheesh I am tired just thinking all that, I think I will head to bed early tonight.



How do I handle it all......just like my boys, Hang Loose and chill, SHAKA!


A cheerful heart is good medicine
~Proverbs 17:22

7 comments:

Hillary said...

Those pictures of you boys crack me up! What a handsome bunch!!

xoxox

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a lot of fun to me! Been there done that on the kidney stone...yuck! Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Leanne said...

Yes, totally hang loose!

I will be praying for you with that kidney stone issue...that's PAINFUL!!


I know your days are busy, but don't busy days make the weeks go faster??

I love my crock pot and I need to use it more! here's a super easy and nummy recipe I came across last night: take a family-size package of chicken breasts, put them in the crock pot. Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken. Pour a large jar of salsa over the chicken. Cook on low for 6-8 hours and then, when it's done, shred and use for tacos or burritos! If you want you can use your own homemade salsa and taco seasoning, and if you do I'd use 3 TBSP taco seasoning and 2 1/2 cups salsa! MMMMM!!!

Love you tons and I'm sending you a (((HUG)))

The Heart's Hunger said...

I love how your smallest one is making his hang loose sign!!!

So not fun about the kidney stone!!! Hoping that it may pass before any surgery has to be...

God Bless!

Kallie said...

Wow, and I thought I was busy! I hope you all are feeling better soon! I know the pain of kidney stones, hang in there!

Denise said...

Praying for your surgery, love you.

Kim said...

You list reminds me so much of mine!! I guess it's that time of year...I hope you are feeling better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin