Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Second Birthday Jo Jo!!!

Joseph Malone
1-11-11
Joseph entered the world five weeks early. He did remarkably well and only spent one night in the NICU.

A highlight of his birth was that my Mom and Mamaw were able to be with me in the room when I had him. This was a pretty special gift because it was the first birth my Mamaw had witnessed. She adopted all three of her children and then later adopted her granddaughter.
Shayla was beyond thrilled and adored Joseph.
Jo Jo a few days old
First Christmas
First Birthday
First Step


HELLO Two, let the fun begin!!!!

Joseph you are not saying a lot of words but you always seem to be able to get what you want.  You can say eat, light, Jesse, mine, more, ball, sissy, no, DaDa, MaMa, out (outside) cookie. I know there are more but I am tired:) You also love to skateboard and text deck. You are pure joy and delight to my soul. I am so thankful that you are in our family. How I will always miss seeing you grow up with a close baby brother. That's why I love this last picture, the bear represents Jonathan in our photos and when we ask you to carry it to us you flung it up in the air over your head. I had to smile thing of you wrestling Jonathan.

You are a good boy JO JO and we LOVE you so much!!

You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore. 
~Psalm 16: 11

13 comments:

Sara said...

Tesha, he is beyond precious... Seriously the eyes! Wow! I loved looking at his newborn pics... I see love written all over you and it made me think of you and your time with jonathon in a different light to see you so happy with Jojo as a baby... You have baby lover written all over your face... I know how hard it is...So very thankful for the power of the Lord to heal our broken hearts bit by bit... Praying for you!

trennia said...

Happy Birthday, Joseph !

Kristy said...

He is absolutely adorable and looks like such a joy! Happy birthday sweet boy!

Allison said...

Hope he has a fun birthday! He is such a cutie with beautiful eyes. I have a 2 1/2 year old and some days are a real challenge but always a joy!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love, love, love all the photos. He is just so handsome!
Happy Birthday Joseph, enjoy being 2 years old!!!!

Kallie said...

Happy birthday Joseph! Those eyes get me every time! He is such a beautiful boy.Have a blessed day!

Kathy said...

I remember the day he was born...can't believe he's already two! Love the pictures. Happy birthday, Joseph!

Denise said...

Beyond precious.

Mrs. Howard said...

Ahh that picture of Joseph and Shayla and you and the hospital is just precious. Absolutely precious.

Tygre Caley said...

Beautiful family!

Kim said...

Full of sweetness!

brigette said...

Your kids are gorgeous!! I love their blue eyes. His baby pictures are stunning!

Anna and Gideon said...

Oh what a little turkey. We love him and miss him so much. Squeeze those cheeks for us. Wish so much to hear him laugh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin