Monday, January 14, 2013

This time last year.

One year ago on January the 13th we found out we were having a baby boy. He was squirmy during the ultrasound and it took a long time to see that he was a little boy. That next day, one year ago today, we finalized his name Jonathan Anthony and told his big brothers and sister. The boys rejoiced and said "Hooray another member for the boys club!" (an all boys club of cousins started by their beloved Papa). We were all so excited to welcome him into our family. I was feeling sick and spent the next week on the couch I had no idea that all to soon we would say goodbye to our son.

Jonathan's sweet little face in 3D


Dear Jonathan I loved from the moment I knew of you. I was excited to watch you grow up with your brothers and sister. You were so wanted and so loved. You will always be my baby boy.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
~Psalm 139:13-16

13 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you dear.

Kyla said...

<3

~Nicole~ said...

thinking of you Tesha xx

Lori Poppinga said...

The time does pass even in our grief.
Keep up the God work

Ashley said...

Thinking of you always <3

Leanne said...

Praying for you in this difficult month.

That's all, and I know it's the very best thing I can do, but I sure do wish I could do more.

(((HUGS)))

Allison said...

Thinking of you over these difficult days!

Sara said...

He is so beautiful Tesha!!! Praying for you so so very often as you approach the one year anniversary of the time you spent with him in your arms... I know how hard it is... Praying!!!

brigette said...

He is handsome. Thinking of you with lots of love and prayers! !!

The Heart's Hunger said...

Hello Tesha:)
Hope you are well and the kiddoes doing good too.
My heart always can almost feel the love in your heart for your baby Jonathan. His birthday month is the same as my baby, Joseph, who is 18 now!

I by chanced came across this youtube of a mommy who is BLM. I've not heard of her before but she's a beautiful voice and shares a little of her testimony in the clip below. Maybe you'd like to see it, I thought of you when I saw it.
With Love:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=FPiKxuwitCU

Kim said...

What a sweet precious face. I have been thinking about you ALOT with the days coming up. I am here if you need anything!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS))

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin