Friday, February 22, 2013

Favorite Picture Ideas

 I am linking with Kelly's Korner for favorite picture ideas. These are two of my favorites from our Christmas pictures. I am always looking for new ideas so I love this link up!


I love how the sweet little bear (named Jonathan bear:) from Sufficient Grace Ministries represents Jonathan.



May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit
~.Romans 15:13

7 comments:

Denise said...

Your family is awesomely beautiful.

Mrs. Howard said...

I just love, love, love the photo with the teddy bear for Jonathan!!!

Tracy said...

I'm hoping over Kelly's Korner Blog. You have a beautiful family.

Hillary said...

I just love those pictures!! I also love how Jonathan was included too :). Just precious!

xoxox

Leanne said...

Really sweet pictures.

My favorite is the one with Jonathan Bear.

(((HUGS)))

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes!!! They are definitely favorites of mine.

Jennifer Ross said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin