Thursday, February 14, 2013

Home sweet sorta Home

I am sorta of home, well home from the hospital anyway (At my mother-in-loves). I had an additional surgical procedure Sunday night. I am very weak and still in quite of bit of pain. I have at least a week of pain ahead and three weeks of no lifting, not even Joseph:(

 I am so thankful for all the help and prayers I have received. I have to say a special thank you to my kids that held down the fort at mamas house. A BIG THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU to my Mother-in Love for all her care for the kids and me.

Most of all A HUGE THANK YOU to my Valentine, for being by my side in sickness and health. Oh yes and for being the LOVE of my life and making all my dreams come true.


Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth
1 John 3:18 

10 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm relieved to see an update! Oh how I've been borderline concerned. Glad to hear you are home, though I'm sad to hear you're in pain. Rest my dear. :) God knows your needs, and He is giving you a much needed rest (though I'm sure not in the way you expected nor wanted). HUGS!!!

Kristy said...

So glad you are out of the hospital. Praying your pain improves and the next few weeks pass quickly!

Hillary said...

Happy valentines day sweet friend! God bless your wonderful husband and family for taking such god care of you! Prayers for a speedy and pain free recovery! Xoxox

Beth said...

Hang in there! <3

Leanne said...

I'm also relieved to hear this update! I've been thinking about you!

I'm praying for you today, and will continue to, dear friend!

Now you can bless your family by receiving their help and letting them take care of you! I know I have a hard time with this! So, rest, relax and just meditate on your blessings and God's greatness!

(((HUGS)))

Christine said...

Thank you, dear Tesha, for the update. This is a beautiful tribute to your hubby. Beautiful picture of both of you and you arranged it expertly. Love it!

I am so sorry to hear of the additional procedure and the expected further pain, though. We will keep praying for much grace and for the pain to be far less than you anticipate. And for no more stones, too! Love to you, friend.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad to hear you are out but so sorry about the complications.
Feel better soon. ((HUGS))

Allison said...

So glad you are home and feeling a bit better. Hope you feel MUCH better super fast.

brigette said...

Happy to hear you are home you have been in my prayers and thoughts. Hoping you feel much better quickly!!!

Catherine said...

Keeping you in my prayers!! I hope you feel better soon <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin