Thursday, February 28, 2013

Joseph's First Haircut


I did haircuts for the boys this week. Joseph finally got his first REAL haircut. I have to say it was quite difficult, he had the wiggles and kept putting his hands over his hair. I got a little sad seeing his sweet curls on the floor but he ended up looking really cute.

Before, 
I could not get a good picture he was so unhappy. Maybe it was because he had hair in hair eyes;)

After
Sweet little boy:)

For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. ~Romans 8:6 

7 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He looks absolutely adorable!

It's suppose to be a nice weekend, bet you will be heading to the beach....

Denise said...

Beyond cute.

Kallie said...

I don't think your children could be any more beautiful! He looks so grown up now :)

Elle's mommy said...

Seriously? He is absolutely gorgeous! I love his hair, long or short...so so so cute!

Piece-of-Cake Parent said...

Hi! Adorbs!
Ps, we take ethan to snip its in el segundo, he used to HATE haircuts, now he LOVES it!!!! They do great work, its worth the $ !

Kim said...

Adorable!! It took me forever to cut Brennan's hair and after I thought I can't believe I didn't do this sooner!

Christine said...

Good job, Momma! Adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin