Sunday, February 3, 2013

MOM to the Rescue!

 After many nights of camping out in the living room
My mom came to the rescue
And helped me finally finish the boys room
Yeaaaaaa!

 We finally semi fished the boys room this weekend. They love camping in the living room but I was getting a little tiered of waking up to the mess every morning. Friday my mom arrived at my house and we had a delicious dinner at In-and-Out. Saturday we got to work putting the boys room back together. After many hours the paint was complete, the floors were scrubbed and the furniture was moved back into place. We celebrated with Pizza and had one more camp out so the boys could sleep near Nana.

My mom left this morning and I shed a few tears missing her. My other mom, Mam will be coming to the rescue this week taking care of the kids and me when I have surgery.
 Thank God for Moms!

By the way we're pretty sure Jesus surfs also, in case you ever wondered;)


And the men marveled, saying, “What sort of man is this, that even winds and sea obey him?”
~Matthew 8:27

8 comments:

Sarah Avila said...

Gotta love Mom!!

And I LOVE the surfing Jesus!!

Kallie said...

Adorable! What a cute theme for a room!

Leanne said...

I really love that theme.....the prints on the walls are so neat!

And yes, it reminds me of my younger days, spending all day on the beach, listening to oldies and Kasey Kasum on the local station....

I'm praying for you as your surgery day looms nearer. The Lord has you right in the palm of His hand and He has promised to never let you go. And you can take that to the bank!

(((HUGS)))

Christine said...

We're praying here too for your surgery! I am so glad your Mam is there to help during the recovery! Cute room for your boys!

Denise said...

Sweet post, love you.

Allison said...

Love the room! Love making memories with sweet family too!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hooray for Mom! The room looks great and I love the surfing Jesus.

I'm Cindi... said...

Ahhh...I can't bear to think about what I would do without mine. I hope I'm that kind of mom to Jake and Parker...the kind you just can't get enough of. :) The room looks fabulous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin