Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Sweet Valentines

Valentines was a blessed fun day at our house! I was having a lot of mommy guilt for not getting the kids any valentines before surgery. So my Mother-in-love drove me to the store to get some sweets for my sweeties. They loved their little gift bags and Mam loved her See's candy and red roses we got her. Daddy got me new tennis shoes and he got a new lap top for his business. We finished the night with a delicious cake and cupcakes:) It was definitely a sweet day filled with love.

I was so wiped out from all the fun I had to rest all day Friday. This morning I woke feeling pretty good for the first time in over a week. Not picking up Joseph has proved to be a real challenge, all this sickness has really made me appreciate everyday good health.


I will praise the name of God with song, And shall magnify Him with thanksgiving
Psalm 69:30









7 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounded like a great Valentine's :)
How do you do your pictures like that? So happy you are starting to feel better! Will still be praying for you :)

Denise said...

Sounds wonderful.

Christine said...

Sweet photo display, and what a blessing to hear you felt so much better! Happy Belated Valentine's Day dear friend!

Kallie said...

Love the collage! I'm glad you ste starting to feel better!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds perfect! That is a really cute collage you made.

Mrs. Howard said...

I have been praying for you!! Hope you are doing better!!

Cindi said...

Ahhh that's so hard when you can't lift the little ones. :( Tell your Mil she gets two high fives from me on having your back with those valentines! And yea for new tennis shoes and a new laptop! Awesome!! Hope you're getting stronger and stronger every day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin