Thursday, February 21, 2013

Princess Shelly


 Shelly our Cat missed us so much when we were at Mam's house. She has been so loving and affectionate since we got home (even letting the kids dress her up:) She is usually a moody, snappy princess.


To be honest I never really liked Cats. I love kittens but then they turn into cats;/ However I really wanted the kids to get to experience a pet cat. Shelly has grown on me and sometimes I relate to her moodiness, LOL She is a girl after all:) We need all the girls we can get in this house! Plus she has green eyes like me, well OK her her greener but I will take what I can get. None of my kids got my green eyes.....I like to think Jonathan has them:)


Shelly all dolled up in the doll carriage LOL


During our kitty photo shoot one of the kids walked in and she took her old "you better watch out" stance, so I don't think her sweet ways will last to long:)


A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. - Ernest Hemingway

"For all forest creatures are mine already, the animals on the mountains in their thousands. I know every bird in the air, whatever moves in the fields is mine."
~PSALMS 50:10-11 

8 comments:

Denise said...

Beyond cute.

Hillary said...

What a beautiful cat!

Happy Friday!

xoxox

Christine said...

After so many children born without green eyes, yes, I'm sure Jonathan must have them! :) The math has to work out that way, right?

I've never liked cats either but your great photography sure makes this one look adorable, Tesha.

Catherine said...

Haha, I can't believe she let the kids put her in a carriage. That is so funny. Also my cat has the same color eyes as Shelly... I love them!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Shelly is beautiful. I love green eyes, my father has them and I have always wanted them. I would like to think that Jonathan has them too.

Kim said...

Aww, she looks like a princess:) Our cat is moody too. She scratched Brennan yesterday:/ She is just going to have to stay outside I guess. Cute pictures:)

Leanne said...

I honestly do not like cats and dogs, much to my family's dismay!

But your photography is great!

And the cat is reasonably pretty!!

(((HGUS)))

Cindi said...

Jake and Parker LOVE cats but we have yet to get one. Neither Jim nor I are huge fans either of having one, but Shelly has almost won me over. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin