Monday, March 25, 2013

Shayla's AMAZING Birthday Party!

Ok this is a crazy picture post but we put a lot of love into Shayla's party and I want to be able to look back on the details.
When Shayls walked in the house she was speechless and in aaaww:)
Jimmy had to tell her twice that the doll was a cake. I loved this cake when I was little, my Mamaw made it for my sister Tabitha and I. I was so excited to finally make it for my little girl!
The back yard....Shayla said WOW this is just what I wanted!!!
After a scrumptious lunch the girls decorated Melissa and Doug ballerina dolls.
Time for cake...hey after all that work I was sure to get a lot of pictures:)
This is Shayla's ok enough pictures look:)
Time to cut the cake! The icing was delicious just like I remember from my childhood..
Presents for a princess!
Oh yes, all the little girls got presents as well. A tutu, hair bow(made by my AMAZING niece) and goody box perfect for a ballerina.
Great friends and good memories!
It was a blessed, wonderful day filled with special memories!



You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalm 16:11

15 comments:

Hillary said...

What an amazingly beautiful party!! Did you make that cake yourself?? Gorgeous! I bet Shayla had the best birthday party ever!

Love to you all!

xoxox

Christine said...

Thank you for letting me know about your new url. Looks like a blessed time for all and the girls are precious.

Alida said...

Wow, what a party! So lovely!

Holly said...

what an awesome party!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the cake and the decorations are so cute. Such a girly party!!!!

Allison said...

Wow, what a great party! Looks like she had a wonderful time!

Pamela said...

So precious. I love how you shot so many pictures so the memories could last forever. Love the beautiful momma/daughter pictures.

Sara said...

Beautiful Tesha... Wow, the cake and the decorations were soooo pretty! You are such a good mommy:)

Jenn said...

Adorable pictures!!!

Btw, you saying you want to look back on these pictures reminded me of something. Do you occasionally back up your blog in case something happens (I've read of blogs getting wiped clean for no reason). Anyway, I try to do that every so often as like you, I'd hate to lose this "journal". ((hugs))

momstheword said...

I'm so gad that you sent me the email to let me know, thank you!

What a lovely birthday Shayla had. You did a beautiful job with the decorating and the cake you made is gorgeous. Love the party favors too. Looks like you had a bouncy house too, fun!

I love your daughter's name. "Shayla" was the name we had picked out if we ever had a daughter, which we didn't.

Have a lovely day and thanks again for letting us know!

Piece-of-Cake Parent said...

Looks like a blast!

Kathy said...

I'm so happy we were all able to be there for Shayla's party! You did an AMAZING job putting it together!!!

Hannah Rose said...

What a special lovely party for your sweet girl!

You are a wonderful mother :)

Denise said...

Awesome.

The Anglin Family said...

Precious precious party!!! Love it:-))) The cake looks yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin