My lovely little ballerina doll turns four today. How is that possible? It seem like only yesterday She was a snugging baby in my arms. I absolutely adore this little girl she lights up everyday.
Some wonderful things I want to remember about my FOUR year old daughter...
- Everyday she says "I love you more than an ice cream cone mommy"!
- She dances around everywhere she goes, like all of life is a performance.
- She is SUPPER girly and feminine, which no one thought would be possible with all these boys:)
- She loves to dress up and changes clothes five to ten times a day.
- She adores her baby dolls and mothers them so sweetly.
- She still loves to sneak into our bed for her morning cuddles.
- She loves books and always wants to hear a story.
- She askes almost everyday if we can go to Tenn to see Nana, Mamaw, Aunt Tabitha, Anna and Cal Cal.
- She can play girly things... dolls, princess, house in her room for hours alone....sometimes a brother will join her.
- She asks everyday, if today is ballet class.
- She says she wants to marry Daddy..... or Jadon when she grows up:)
- Little Jimmy say she will not get married because her brothers will intimidate and interogate any boy that comes near her.
- When she grows up she wants to be an Ice Dancer.
- Every night we sing Hush Little Baby and You Are My Sunshine together, then say our prayers.
- Today she said, "Mommy your my best friend" (tears)
I never thought I would have a daughter after three boys I just expected another boy. What a pink delight she is in our family.
Dear Shayla, You are a lovely spot of pink in our BLUE world and we all adore you. You are the sweetest little girl in the world to me. I love you so much!
A few favorite pink baby pictures
Can you tell I was really excited to have a ballerina doll:)
You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.