Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sweet Shayla Turns Four

My lovely little ballerina doll turns four today. How is that possible? It seem like only yesterday She was a snugging baby in my arms. I absolutely adore this little girl she lights up everyday.


Some wonderful things I want to remember about my FOUR year old daughter...

  • Everyday she says "I love you more than an ice cream cone mommy"!
  • She dances around everywhere she goes, like all of life is a performance.
  • She is SUPPER girly and feminine, which no one thought would be possible with all these boys:)
  • She loves to dress up and changes clothes five to ten times a day.
  • She adores her baby dolls and mothers them so sweetly.
  • She still loves to sneak into our bed for her morning cuddles.
  • She loves books and always wants to hear a story.
  • She askes almost everyday if we can go to Tenn to see Nana, Mamaw, Aunt Tabitha, Anna and Cal Cal.
  • She can play girly things... dolls, princess, house in her room for hours alone....sometimes a brother will join her.
  • She asks everyday, if today is ballet class.
  • She says she wants to marry Daddy..... or Jadon when she grows up:)
  • Little Jimmy say she will not get married because her brothers will intimidate and interogate any boy that comes near her.
  • When she grows up she wants to be an Ice Dancer.
  • Every night we sing Hush Little Baby and You Are My Sunshine together, then say our prayers.
  • Today she said, "Mommy your my best friend" (tears)

I never thought I would have a daughter after three boys I just expected another boy. What a pink delight she is in our family.

Dear Shayla, You are a lovely spot of pink in our BLUE world and we all adore you. You are the sweetest little girl in the world to me. I love you so much!

A few favorite pink baby pictures


Tiny dancer
Can you tell I was really excited to have a ballerina doll:)

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalm 16:11

16 comments:

Denise said...

Precious.

Trijeeta Acharjee said...

awww.. u have such a nice family...its indeed a treasure Tesha...

Kallie said...

happy birthday Shayla.. she sounds so much like Bryleigh except Bryleigh tells me she loves me bigger than her stroller! Lol

Leanne said...

She is SO cute, she was such a beautiful baby and is such a beautiful little girl.

Don't blink too long or she'll be 16 so fast your head will spin!!

I hope you all have a very happy birthday with Shayla.

And I've been praying for you so much lately.

(((HUGS)))

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Shayla!

Mrs. Howard said...

Oh my!!!! That picture of you and Shayla when she was a baby is one of my favorite photos of all time. It is GORGEOUS!!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Shayla!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She is beautiful and what a cute babie she was too!
Happy Birthday Shayla!

Pamela said...

Simply precious. A beautiful girl. 4 years is such a fun age.

Naomi@What Joy Is Mine said...

Tesha...I love love love her photos! Those sweet precious wrinkles on her forehead make me smile. Thank you for sharing Shayla and her birthday. You are blessed to have your ballerina, my friend.

Jill said...

beautiful girl and beautiful momma!

The Anglin Family said...

I hope she had the best birthday!
She's beautiful just like her mommy!

Kristy Quinn said...

Happy Birthday to your little Shayla! Those were some of the sweetest pictures mama. Shayla is beautiful <3 My Autumn turns 4 this April. I too can't believe how time has flown. I hope your little one had a wonderful birthday!

Cindi said...

Happy Birthday, Shayla! I hope you had the VERY best birthday yet! :)

Christine said...

How is Momma feeling this week? Praying, sweet Tesha.

Kallie said...

I've been thinking about you and your family. Praying that everything is going well. I'm definitely missing your blog posts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin