Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Birthday to the Man I LOVE!

Today is my wonderful husbands Birthday. 
I love him for so many reasons....

  • He loves Jesus with all of his Heart, Mind and Soul
  • He's smart
  • He's an AMAZING daddy
  • He's a good forgiver
  • He's funny
  • He devotes himself to his family
  • He has a creative, business savvy mind
  • He likes to go shopping with me:)
  • He lets us eat out when it's been one of "those" days
  • He still treats me like I am his sweetheart
  • He's not easily discouraged
  • He keeps me smiling
  • He's handsome
  • He works hard to support our family
  • He showers me with grace and love
  • He loves spending time with our children
  • He believes in me
  • He dose not give up in difficult times
  • He is just so lovable:)
  • This list could go no FOREVER


To my love,
I am so thankful that Jesus brought us together and redeemed us. I am so thankful for the wonderful man you are and all you do to love and support us. Happy Birthday my love!

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, And He delights in his way.
Psalm 37:23 

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers
Psalm 1:1-6


Please take a moment to re-follow or subscribe by reader to my blog as the URL recently changed

instructions to re follow

Go to Google friends connect and sign in,
Then go to options, sight settings hit stop following this blog (on the right hand side)
Next refresh the page
last re-follow the blog

Thank you!

8 comments:

Denise said...

Hope your husband has a very blessed birthday.

Sylvia said...

What a lovely tribute to the man you love!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Birthday to the man you love and so thankful that God brought you together.

momstheword said...

What a sweet hubby you have! I hope he has a wonderful Happy Birthday! :)

Janis Cox said...

Well that's certainly a blessing. Found you at A Holy Experience.
Happy Birthday to your hubby,
Blessings,
Janis www.janiscox.com author of Tadeo Turtle

Alida said...

What a lovely tribute! I pray that your husband has a blessed birthday.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to your husband, what a beautiful tribute you wrote! (oh! I just realized other people think like me with the same words).
:)
I can just imagine how active your household is...I have mostly boys too! (now grown though..) I bet they love their sister! It will be nice to see if you have a boy or girl next! My oldest daughter had a barbie doll b'day cake when she was little...yours is so pretty...you did a great job!

Michell Pulliam said...

Hi Tesha(love your name)! Awww...how sweet, happy birthday to your husband! Found you over at the PW Connect blogroll. Have a blessed week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin