Monday, April 8, 2013

Pismo Getaway

We really enjoyed our little honeymoon birthday getaway. Our days consisted of pancake breakfast at Marie Calendars, long walks on the beach hand in hand, surfing, afternoon naps with the ocean crashing in the background, daily dips in the Jacuzzi tub, amazing dinners at our favorite restaurants, drifting off to sleep to late night movies.

The view from our room
Time to surf!
Taking care of some business.
Ready for a Jacuzzi after surfing. 

I didn't really take any pictures, sometimes pictures can feel like a job for me, so I just enjoyed the view minus the heavy camera. Besides trips like this can not be remembered in pictures, moments are remembered.....the long talks, teasing giggles sweet snuggles. Yes we will always remember the love we felt these last few days.

Daddy's camera phone:)

It was a perfect trip with beautiful weather! We feel so blessed to have experienced this time together:)


Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.
~1 John 4:7 

15 comments:

Leanne said...

Ahhhhh......I felt like taking a deep, deep breath and just relaxing!

Those pictures!! The sunshine! I can almost smell the salt air!

Oh how I miss California sometimes....I notice I miss CA more as I get older.

Thanks for posting at least some pictures! I'm SO glad you could have that time away from it all and just be you and your man. After all, that's where it all started.

(((HUGS)))

Allison said...

Looks absolutely beautiful, and sounds very relaxing. Glad ya'll had a wonderful time!

Andrea said...

That looks so refreshing! The few pictures you shared are very nice. I agree...sometime taking pictures can make you miss the memory of that moment. Now you are ready to get back to your routine and the happiness is still with you.

Kathy said...

So happy for you two! Glad you had a wonderful time!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It looks perfect. So glad you got to get away :)

Kristina said...

Love it! I am pregnant, so I know with nursing and everything I have probably a year before my husband can go away together and enjoy a trip like this, but when we do...there will be beach and there will be sunshine. No exceptions. Can't wait!

Christine said...

Rejoicing with you over time well spent!

Denise said...

Very nice.

Kallie said...

Beautiful view from your room! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your well deserved getaway!

Michell Pulliam said...

Absolutely beautiful! God's handiwork is absolutely breathtaking! Looks like you had an awesome time...so glad you had a chance to be refreshed..that's always a good thing as a pastor's wife!! :-) You have such a BEAUTIFUL family Tesha...God has truly blessed you! May you and yours have a blessed week!

Michell @Prowess and Pearls

*My Butterfly Haus* said...

Hi! New follower here from UBP13! Your blog is awesome!! I'm a new blogger and hope you come by and follow me at mybutterflyhaus.blogspot.com!

brigette said...

What a beauitful trip!! I am so glad that you guys were able to go!

Mooberry Farmwife said...

Simply Beautiful! Glad you had a blessed time together. :) Thanks for sharing the gorgeous view.

momstheword said...

Oh gorgeous, it looks so lovely! I wish I was there right now (with MY hubby of course, lol!)

I left my "thanks for linking up" comment on the wrong post because you linked up to your main pain and not the individual page, lol! But that's o.k., no harm done!

So thanks for linking up to "Making Your Home Sing Monday" today! ;)

Cindi said...

Love this, Tesha! Makes me want to throw Jim in the car and run away with him this weekend. :) Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin