Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Please Say Another Prayer

Last year I wrote a post called please say a prayer. My family tragically lost our beautiful Chasity to a hit and run car accident. This is the original post 


Today the trial began to prosecute Curtis Harper for the death of Chasity, her unborn baby and the Good Samaritan Nelson Soto, Sr he was helping them put gas in their car.


Please say a prayer that justice will be served and that God will comfort the family. Specifically for my Aunt Stephanie, Chasity's mother and Chad her brother. Chasity also left behind her beautiful daughter Ava that Stephanie is raising.


Chasity and her mom Stephanie 

This is Chasity as a baby I used to spend weekends with my beloved Uncle Brent and Aunt Stephanie. I ADORED Chasity and Chad and wanted many babies just like them.



I know that the LORD secures justice for the poor and upholds the cause of the needy.
~Psalm 140:12

16 comments:

Caroline said...

Praying so much {{{ Hugs }}}

brigette said...

Praying for your sweet family. Big hugs

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I will be praying. I remember that tragic event. So sad. ((HUGS))

Denise said...

Praying.

Andrea said...

Oh, that is so sad! I hope justice is served. She was so pretty...her mom too. And the poor baby. I read/watched the news story. And the good samaritan. And your cousin was there to be a good samaritan too! Well, they certainly are happy in heaven. It is just a mystery for us to accept such loss, as Jesus was sad for Lazareth and He knew He was going to raise him!

Kasey said...

Saying a prayer, Tessa! I can only imagine the grief and heartache that are still an ever-present part of your family's days. May God grant peace and justice through this process!

Hillary said...

Ugh. Just ugh. I know how terrible it feels to relieve everything through a trial. Prayers for you and your family. May God gentle the sting in your hearts. I hope that young man gets exactly what he deserves.

Love you, xoxox

Allison said...

Hope your family feels the peace of God during these difficult times.

Courtney said...

Oh, Tesha, what a horrible, awful tragedy. My heart goes out to you all. I pray that you feel peace and that justice was served after this trial. Prayers for the lawyers and jury involved, too. Must be extremely difficult for them all.

momstheword said...

I am so sorry for your loss and your family's loss. So tragic to lose both the mom and the baby, and of course the kind man who helped.

I will pray for you all today!

Naomi@What Joy Is Mine said...

Tesha, sweet friend...I remember you sharing about this last year. I can't believe its been a year since. I will definitely pray for all of them. God be with you all.

Sarah Avila said...

Tesha - I remember you sharing that last year! Praying for justice!

Please keep us posted!

Kallie said...

Prayers for all of you for strength and comfort in the difficult days ahead!

Katherines Corner said...

sending prayers and hugs too xo

Pamela said...

I'm putting this on my prayer list and will be praying for all of you through this time. Such a useless and heartbreaking tragedy.

Cindi said...

Definitely praying, Tesha!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin