- I am so busy right now finishing up our school year. We have about six weeks to go. The major difference this year is I have a high schooler and the course MUST be done to get credit. SO we are working extra hours to catch up in two class we were behind in.
- I always seem to get homeschooling burn out in April and want to quite....I am so glad I never do!
- I am feeling better but still really tiered all the time. I get waves of nauseousness through out the day not the ALL day stomach upset like before.
- Shayla and Joseph have decided they don't like sleeping through the night anymore and make their way to my bed a couple of times a night. Between taking them back to their rooms and using the bathroom 15-20 times no wonder I am sleepy.
- I finally go the high risk OB Wed. Hopefully I will have a illegitimate update and maybe get a peek at baby! My pants are getting tight on my tummy, I am 13 weeks:)
- I have been quite distressed over the trial in Tenn to convict the man that hit Chasity. I keep up with the news stories every night. It is sad to hear the graphic details about the crash, I am keeping them in constant prayer.
- I keep having VIVID baby dreams. The most perplexing is that I have this new baby but it is Jonathan. He looks just the same but he is moving and healthy. I am really happy in the dream that he is alive but I am wondering what happened to the new baby.
- Daddy took Shayla Ice-skating this week. She has been asking to go since Disney on Ice. She loved it and can't wait to go back. She is such a daddy's girl!
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9