Thursday, May 30, 2013

School's Out!

Yeaaa we finished school last Thursday!!!! I can't believe it, I made it through our first year of high school with all the required credits:)! We went out for our favorite ice cream to celebrate, Cold Stone!
Then we took a walk on the pier.

 I am really relived to be resting from all the school work. The last few weeks were grueling but getting to be home with my kids all day is SO worth it!

The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands
~Psalm 138:8

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats! What a nice celebration.
Yeah for summer vacation...now you can relax and enjoy being pregnant.

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, congrats.

Allison said...

Yeah for summertime. Love how his hair looks in the wind in that last picture! Too cute:)

Leanne said...

Tesha, I'm so proud of you for hanging in there and getting it done!! High school can be pretty intimidating, can't it? But you did it!!!!

I love looking at all of your gorgeous pictures so much....at the same time.....they pull at my heart because I miss CA and the beach and the sand and the breeze so much!! LOL!! Don't stop posting them!

Your boys are gorgeous. Just thought you might like to know.

(((HUGS)))

Kallie said...

Congrats, now I'm hungry for coldstone too!

L said...

That "finished another school year" feeling is so wonderful! I tend to still school some on and off during the summer simply because my oldest has a really hard time without some sort of routine. I admit I'd love to have a free summer though! How do your kids keep busy during the summer break?

brigette said...

You are one amazing mama!!! Way to go on getting it all done!! Hope it is a great summer!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hooray....enjoy your summer. Love the pictures. Hope your feeling great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin