Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Whole Lot of Packing Going On

We are getting ready for our Bible Conference. I almost have everyone packed and ready, just a few odds and ends to finish. Although my to do list still seems long and only one day left. I am so thrilled to get away and hear lots of preaching. Since I do Children's Church most Sundays, I don't get to hear a lot of sermons.

Shayla recently got flowers from her daddy. She LOVVVVVED them! Everyday she tell someone how daddy got her flowers and she thanks him many times a day. She tells me she has the best daddy in the world. I know we are going to have some tears when I explain they can not stay in her room forever:)



I just have to say how much I adore this little boy! He is so sweet and funny. Two can be a trying age, but my goodness he is so stinkin cute!:) He is really starting to talk and listing to him cracks me up. Oh, and thank the good Lord he is finally staying in his big boy bed!

"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.
Proverbs 8:17

11 comments:

Hillary said...

Those flowers are beautiful! What an awesome Daddy! Hope you all have fun and travel safe!

xoxox

Leanne said...

I really pray that Bible conference is a restful, peaceful time of renewal and revelation for you.

Shayla is beautiful.

And yes, two can be trying and we wonder how we have any hair left at the end of the day because we may have tried to pull it all out during the day, but oooooooh, he is DARLING! His eyes, when they're open, are captivating!! Ah, Jo jo.....sweetie pie!!

Andrea said...

Oops...my comment didn't go through as blogger had a problem...so I will try again...

That is a sweet post! Such a nice dad to treat his little girl like a princess.

And your littlest sure is growing. I know when I would come home with a new baby, I'd go to change the diaper on my 2 year old, and I would think, my you look big to be in diapers...ha...the size of the diapers was such a contrast. Soon he will be an older brother!!

I always enjoyed carefully packing, and would do it meticulously, but I didn't like coming home to unloading and washing, as I felt I had to rush at that. But your conference will be heavenly! You are a modern Biblical family of God.

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

Allison said...

Shayla is just beautiful! Love to watch a sleeping child, nothing much sweeter! Hope ya'll have a wonderful time at the conference!

Kathy said...

Such sweet pics! Can't wait to see you :)

Chantel said...

I wish mine would stay in his big boy bed. Our new little one will be here in a few weeks and I've got to get his brother out of the crib!

Mrs. Howard said...

How beautiful are those flowers!!! I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time! I can't wait to hear about it!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope you have a nice conference. Being a mother and packing for everyone is quite the challenge! I have a hard time with just me these days. How sweet of Daddy to buy her flowers and they are so pretty. Little ones can be so hard when they are testing the waters of dos and don'ts! Glad he is in his big boy bed.

Denise said...

Such lovely flowers.

brigette said...

What a good daddy! ! Your kids are ADORABLE!!! The unpacking is the worst lol. Hope Your time away was nice!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin