Monday, July 22, 2013

Dear Daddy, Your Our ALL Star


We have a Tennessee tradition we have kept for years, we eat Waffle House as soon as we exit the plane. It's a family favorite and we do not have them in California. We were teasing Daddy right before we left that we would be enjoying his FAVORITE, the All Star breakfast that next morning. Sure enough, after an all night flight our tummy's were full with all the best Waffle House has to offer, including pecan blueberry waffles:)

Well as we drove away I heard these words..." I miss Daddy"

The All Star is Awesome but it's just not the same without Daddy, truly nothing is. As much as I love getting to spend time in Tennessee, how I miss my husband and how my kids miss their daddy. As we walked away from him at the airport Jadon started crying really loud, I thought it was because the wheel on his bag was broken. When I questioned him, he wailed through many tears, "I will MISS my daddy".

That has been a theme..."I miss Daddy" and truly we all do.

So...

Dear Daddy,
We miss you so very much We love you with all of our hearts! We wish you were here with us. We can't wait to see you and be with OUR All Star again!

Love you Daddy!
All of US:)

 And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers
~Malachi 4:6

9 comments:

Kallie said...

Awww, how sweet! I'm sure he misses you all also!

Delilah Medina said...

Sooo sweet!!!

Pamela said...

So precious. I told my husband this week that I hate to do things without him because he adds the sparkle to our lives.

Allison said...

That's so sweet! Trips are surely not the same without Daddy's there!

Leanne said...

Awww...sniff sniff.....

(((HUGS)))

Christine said...

Love how you honored your husband here, Tesha. Love the pics of backyard fun. Bless you this week!

Christine said...

Tesha, I came across this link on Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers. Kris, the author there, found it to be very successful in treating her son's dyslexia:

http://www.lexercise.com/dyslexia-services/online-dyslexia-treatment/

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a fun tradition. Waffle House is awesome but of course not as special without Daddy. I am sure he is missing all you too!

Denise said...

Beyond sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin