Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fun in the Tennessee Sun... and rain

These last few day have been filled with lots of little people. It has felt like a preschool at times:) Oh how sweet it is to see them play and have fun together.
Our neighbors just happen to own a  jumper company so we were blessed to have one that was not in use for a few days.
 It was enjoyed!
The BIG boys have been enjoying motorcycle riding and mission adventures in the forest. We communicate in code on the walkie talkies when it's time to come eat.
The kids eating on the porch during a rain storm...a HEAVY rainstorm.
 There is lots to do in the play room, here they are having a tea party with the babies:)
Mamaw and Gideon enjoying a sword fight.
Shayla flying HIGH!

Cal Cal cuddle time, a daily event! Yes, that's how the playroom looks after a few hours of rain.
Ready for Sunday morning Church.

Who commands the sun, and it does not rise; who seals up the stars;
Job 9:7 

11 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

Lol...I am totally checking out the beautiful yard in the background in all the pictures. Thinking what it's like to sit out there at the table with the umbrella. TN looks like a dream!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What an awesome playroom. So glad that your all having such a wonderful time. The pictures are beautiful and the memories will last forever.

brigette said...

This all looks like sooo much fun!!!

Mrs. Howard said...

I am so jealous of that porch! I want a porch so badly that I can sit on and watch my kids play...or sit outside in the rain!

Allison said...

Looks like tons of fun and wonderful memories. Your kids will always remember the fun times they had during the summer in TN. Your kids also have the best looking tans:)

Christine said...

What lovely photos and memories!

Denise said...

Fun, fun times.

Leanne said...

Precious, wonderful memories. I love that you are taking tons and tons of pictures!! That's the best way to preserve memories, isn't it?

I'm so glad you all are having such a relaxing and peaceful time in TN.

(((HUGS)))

Deanna said...

grandmas curlers are the best! change of atmosphere from beach to country is a nice treat!!

Kristy Quinn said...

Hello beautiful!

What fun pictures! I personally just love the one of their MawMaw in her curlers with the sword. Priceless!

I'm sittin here with my 21 month old who was not in a good mood. I decided to see if she and I could find a good blog to look at some pictures and I was happy to see this post. My little girly enjoyed seeing all the trees and little kiddos eating and playing. She and I enjoyed your post very much. Esp. since it looks like God will be moving us to TN around September. Idaho hardly has any trees or pretty grass. :)

I've been praying for you and hope you're doing awesome!!

*hugs to you*

Miranda said...

What great pictures!

I wanted to tell you that I nominated you for a "Super Sweet Blogging Award"...jump over to my blog and see the details. Its kind a cute little way to recognize some of your favorite bloggers. Plus there is a whole lot of sweet talking going on. :)
http://memoriesbymiranda.blogspot.com/2013/07/super-sweetwho-me.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin