Monday, July 15, 2013

San Diego Get Away

We had a fun-filled weekend get away to San Diego! We arrived Friday and went for a sunset surf. The we ate some of the BEST fish-n-chips EVER. Seriously they were so good we had to go back on Saturday as well.


 We spent all day Saturday at the beach arriving a 8:00am with donuts. There was a surf contest followed by concert on the beach. We herd lots of awesome music then Switchfoot (one of our favorite Christian bands) played. We stayed until sunset then head for more fish-n-chips!

our awesome spot
There were lots of pros at the contest this is Rob Machado surfing then paddling in right by the boys:)
 The concert was packed!
   Sunday we hit the beach again with early morning doughnuts and coffee. I stayed in the shade Sunday because I got a serious nose and lip sunburn...bummer
Jimmy surfing
Jadon Surfing
We stayed ALL day again and even took naps on the beach.
We had an Amazing time and made such wonderful memories! 
I LOVE my family sooooo much!!!

No rest for the weary....we leave tonight on the red eye for Tenn!:)

 My spirit rejoices in God my Savior
Luke 1:47 

9 comments:

Denise said...

Awesome pictures.

Leanne said...

Wow girl, that really IS a pretty bad burn on your lips and nose!!! I remember when I was 12, I fell asleep on Huntington Beach and woke up and I was burnt to a crisp! All I could do when I got home was lay in the middle of the living room floor and moan! So, I can identify with you there!

I simply adore your pictures. They are so meaningful and so wonderful and so full of words and stories without uttering a single word. Please, don't ever stop posting your beautiful pictures!!

Looks like a really awesome and memorable weekend! Wish we were there too.....

(((HUGS)))

Allison said...

Looks like great fun! You can see your baby belly growing in the pick where your other sweet baby is laying in your lap! So sweet! Hope ya'll have a wonderful time in TN!

Andrea said...

Beautiful pictures! It is fun to see your nice beach there, and the water is so nice. Wow...the crowds really started swelling! I love the ocean.

Kallie said...

Loved the pictures but ouch for your sun burn! Have a safe flight tonight!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a lovely family time you had. I love San Diego. We try to go to Carlsbad and La Jolla a several times a year. We lived there for about 9 months when we first came to CA. I love it there. Great photos!!!

Pink Slippers said...

Can't wait to see those TN pictures/posts!!

brigette said...

Oh my goodness this looks amazing! I just love your sweet family!

Kim said...

Looks like you are having such a fun summer! I saw your little bump-so cute!! ♥ Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin