Sunday, August 11, 2013

34 Thanks

I am turning 34 today I can not believe how fast this year went by. I am so happy to be this age and at this stage of my life. I love the family Jesus has given me. I love the life we live and share with others.


We are headed to Santa Cruz for a week. One last summer get away, I am so excited to explore a part of California I have never seen! What a great way to spend my Birthday!


 I look forward to ALL the adventures that await for me in my 34th year. I know there will will be much laughter and joy maybe a few tears also. Above all I know my Savior will be with me, ever faithful in his love and commitment to me.


 30 weeks pregnant with baby #7


In Honor of 34 years of life I want to offer up 34 thanks.


Thank you Lord for all these blessings...


1. Prayer! I have recently been praying A LOT it has changed so much in my heart and my perspective. I am so thankful for the privilege of prayer and that it truly change things.

2. My husband, I don't know what I would do without his love and support.

3. Little Jimmy's amazing attitude. I am so thankful to have a teenage son that hugs me and kisses me and has such a kind heart.

4. Jesse's creative flare. Jesse is such an artist and he brings out the details of life, making it so much more joyful.

5. Jadon's sweet hugs and  his love for his mommy. Recently he has hugged me a little tighter and looked in my eyes often to say he love me. How I cherish these years of boyhood!

6. Sweet Shayla, Oh how I am thankful to have a daughter! My spot of pink in a blue world, she lights up my life.

7. Jo Jo seriously could anyone be any cuter? Or any better at capturing hearts!

9. Jonathan My forever baby boy, how his short life change me. There is not a day goes by that I am not thankful for the precious gift of him.

8. Sweet baby brother growing inside of me. My excitement is mounting as I anticipate his arrival.

9. My Mamaw, Oh the wonderful things I have learned from her, what a joy to have spent time with her recently.

10. My mother, she always believes in me and loves me unconditionally.

11. My sister Tab! She is apart of all my favorite childhood memories. How I miss her.

12. My Mother-in-Love how would I ever mange without her help and love.

13. My sister-in- Love she always inspires me, I love her so much.

14. Kathy, could there seriously be a better friend? God smiled on me when he gave her to me.

15. Our amazing church family!!! I could list over a hundred names and tell how each one inspires, encourages and makes me brave.

16. Our home, what a blessed place! I am so thankful to have lived here for 13 years. Yes it might be in need of serious repair but I am so thankful to have a place to call home.

17. Laughter, oh the joys of listing to the sweet giggles of children.

18. A vision for my life, I love that we have such direction from Jesus about our calling.

19. Southern California weather. Seriously I never it thought it mattered but it is so nice to live in one of the best climates on earth. Surf, Sand and Sun:)

20. Partners in Prayer. I rejoice to have a few women in my life that I regularly pray for and I. KNOW. I can count on them to pray for me.

21. Homeschooling, what a privilege to watch my children grow and spend all day with them.

22. Rest, who knew how wonderful and refreshing a nap could be.

23. My Bible, the road map of our lives.

24. Our Awesome Charter school, it has given me the confidence to homeschool through highschool.

25. The pitter patter of little feet on hardwood floors. I have heard this sound for 15 years and never grow weary of it.

26. That we live in a time where travel and communication are so accessible. It makes living 2,000 miles away from my family a little easier.

27. For a husband that loves his kids and works hard to mold them into strong Christians.

28. For the blessing of being a stay at home mommy for the last 16 years, oh the joy of raising my children.

29. The conviction of the Holy Spirit. Thank God he is committed to my transformation.

30. Good books, just like good friends they help me so much.

31. Our church, Pioneering is such a blessing!

32. TUMS! Otherwise I do not know how I would have survived this pregnancy LOL:)

33. Ice cream cookies, white cake with white icing and all things sweet:) They just make life a little richer. Especially on my birthday.

34. Another year to live, breath, love, grow and CHERISH!

 
THANK YOU JESUS!


Enter His gates with thanksgiving, And His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His name.
~ Psalm 100:4 


We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction.”
 ~ Harry Ironside

14 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

Praying a safe, relaxing and much fun trip for you and the family!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to an AMAZING person.

Gale Fitts said...

Happy Birthday Tesha! Enjoy your vacation! <3

Kallie said...

Hope you have a blessed birthday! Have fun on vacation!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday precious one, enjoy your day.

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday! You look amazing!

Allison said...

Beautiful picture! Happy Birthday, hope you have a wonderful vacation making lots of great memories!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday! I love your list, dear Tesha!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day and enjoy your time in Santa Cruz. I love it there. Our son graduated with honors from UC Santa Cruz.

Deanna said...

HAPPY 34th! I've got about a year and a half more than you in years:) ...I'm even looking forward to 40! ...but, not rushing it of course :)

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Tesha!!! I love you my dear friend and pray its a special day and year for you :)

L said...

Happy birthday! What a great idea to list 34 blessings for your 34 years. I love how you called Jonathan your "forever baby boy." Love that skirt you're wearing! :)

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend! I am so thankful everyday to have much such a special lady!

xoxox

Sara said...

Wow tesha.... you look beautiful! Praying for you and that you had an extra special birthday!

Cindi said...

Oh Tesha, I've had so many posts to catch up including all of the vacay ones. I'm sorry I haven't been on top of my reading games, and I'm most sorry that I missed wishing you a Happy 34th Birthday! I'm so glad you had such a good day, and I truly hope this year is one of your best yet! Hugs and lots of love, ~Cindi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin