Thursday, September 26, 2013

36 weeks / Revival

I am hanging in there going to the hospital every other day to be monitored. Yesterday the baby had some decels in his heart rate and he did not move much for two hours, so I was there a LONG time. I was so worried when I left but thankfully he has been really active since then, easing my fears. I will get my induction date next Wednesday, I am relived we are so close now. We have been super busy working on the house, Homeschooling and getting ready for baby brother.

We had Revival this week with one of our favorite Pastors (Pastor Josh). It was Awesome to hear sermons and get refreshed by the word of God. It was also nice to fellowship with our mother Church. This is such a busy church season for us, the marriage retreat is next week and our Harvesters Homecoming is just around the corner. I am so excited, I just hope I have enough energy to make it through everything with a newborn.
The boys had fun dressing up for church this week:)
Two weeks to go!!!

Fill us at daybreak with your love, that all our days we may sing for joy. 
~Psalms 90:14

10 comments:

Denise said...

Prayers continue.

Payton&Jake's Mommy said...

I'm so happy for you Tesha. I can't wait to see your Rainbow. The Lord is good. I'm glad your sweet boy is doing so wonderfully. My sweet rainbow is now 2 months old. <3 Time goes by so quickly.

Kristy said...

Praying for you! You look amazing!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You look awesome and the family pictures are beautiful!

Leanne said...

Girl, I was SO SO SO glad to see this update today! I was, and probably still will, email you to see how you're doing. If I don't hear regularly, I get worried!!

Shayla looks beautiful. She's so pretty and I'd love to meet her in real life!

The boys look handsome!! I love the sepia toned pic of them, it looks so 20's era!!

Take it easy, and remember I'm praying!!!

Beth Morey said...

Two more weeks!!! Yeah!

Wow, you are all so beautiful. Love and prayers to you. :)

Anonymous said...

I too, am so thankful for the update. I have been praying for you a lot. You look fabulous!

I am also expecting a rainbow and due in about 6 1/2 weeks. I do blood thinner injections to protect the cord and placenta from clotting....So I'm just about to start getting non-stress tests every week. I am assuming that is what you are doing as well?? I have been getting ultrasounds to check the cord and placenta once a month... Not sure if that will change from here or not...

Just wanted to say hi, and let you know that I understand, on some level what you are going through. This is my 6th living child... and I am ready to get the show on the road...

Prayers and HUGS to you,
Lisa

brigette said...

Ahhhh you are so stinking close :) praying for you and this sweet baby. Hugs mama!!

Diane said...

2 weeks!!!! You look amazing. I was so relieved to see you're still going strong. Can't wait to see him in your arms.

Mrs. Howard said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin