Monday, September 2, 2013

A Laboring Weekend

I have spent Labor Day weekend nesting with my little ones. The big boys headed down South to a Christian Surfers camp-out.  Since I have no car I thought it was the perfect time to get some chores done. I spent one day organizing photos on a hard drive, all the way back to 2006. Yesterday  I organized and washed little brothers clothes. I have not bought much, we have lots of boy stuff:I love seeing all the sweet little things my other boys wore. I have put up a few special things for each boy to keep that won't get passed down. 
One recent Ross find I could not resist! Can't wait to see sweet baby brother in this.
It has been SO HOT here, really I do not remember it ever being this hot. Being pregnant does not help. We've never had air conditioning and truly do not need it, we have the Pacific Ocean breeze! However these last few days I have been pretty miserable, even sleeping in the living room so the ceiling fan can cool me a little. My one life saver, Popsicle!
These are my favorite!! I just ate the last one and seriously I am craving one already.
As for the little ones they have been having fun helping mommy organize baby clothes and eat Popsicles. Shayla is always in a dress even if the house is ninety degrees. 

Jojo gave me a good wake up our first morning alone, he locked himself in the bathroom. Usually the boys can unlock it but I could not figure it out. After a few minutes of coaxing I got him out with an ice cream bribe, yes at 8am. He thought it was pretty funny because he did it many more times throughout the day. What was he doing when the door was locked ...putting on lipstick that was really mascara. LOL
I was planing on doing some serious cleaning and organizing today but if the heat holds out I will probably just take it easy.

You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours
Psalm 128:2 

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Tesha, all of those tiny baby boy clothes are so so so cute!!! If I was there, I'd organize a baby shower for you, because every single baby is important and we need to celebrate them all and every baby needs some new stuff!!

It's been unseasonably hot AND humid here too....it's NEVER humid but it sure has been and I understand the icky of being pregnant in the heat! Those popsicles look YUMMY!!!! Maybe I need some....

You hang in there without the big boys and I'm praying for you!!!!!

((HUGS)))

Mrs. Howard said...

It's been SO hot here too. I am over the heat and ready for fall!!

Jenn @Treasuring Lifes Blessings said...

Such sweet clothes but I am especially partial to the "little brother" onesie. That layette (with coordinating pants & socks) was the outfit we buried Noah in so it always brings a bittersweet smile to my face when I see it, I just love that outfit!!! <3

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It feels a lot like Florida with all this humidity! Love the clothes for baby brother. I love the Outshine bars but I haven't had the coconut yet. Sounds like a nice weekend.

Denise said...

Sweet post.

Kallie said...

Oh, look at all those tiny blue clothes! He will be the next best dressed little one, just like all your kiddos!I will take some of the heat over here, it's only been in the 70's and i like hot!

Rachel Rainer said...

Love all the baby clothes. How fun! Hilarious about your littlest one locking himself in the bathroom with mascara.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin