Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Baby Update 35 weeks *Updated*

So I have to add to my last post. I went to the Dr today and my blood pressure was 155/105. They gave me medication and sent me to fetal diagnostics at the hospital, to be monitored. My blood pressure went down and the baby is OK but I will be getting monitored three times a week until 38 weeks when they will induce me. 

 I am praying that God knows the perfect timing that our baby should arrive and that he would deliver him at just that time. I have to confess I wish it was sooner rather than later because I feel like he would be safer in the hands of Doctors than in my belly. Yet I know that God knows what is best and I trust in him to help them make decisions. I have been very sick all day from the medication and feeling pretty weary and worried. Prayers are appreciated.


When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. 
Psalm 56:3-4

17 comments:

Allison said...

Praying! Keep the updates coming:)

brigette said...

Oh mama I'm praying! You are so close. Sending much love!!

Denise said...

praying without ceasing.

Christine said...

I am praying! This is a difficult time and I'm remembering you each day as you handle it one day and a time.

Did they stop putting women on bedrest for pregnancy-induced high blood pressure? I was on bedrest for all of mine because of PIH, even 4.5 years ago when Beth was born. I remember blood pressure numbers like you indicated. It was scary but thankfully I don't have any blood pressure problems now, even after going through those high numbers four times w/four pregnancies.

Kindy Belew said...

Praying! At 34 weeks, mine was 196 over 115 - so they took them within a few hours! Today our little 2Pac turned 11 months! 11 months! Hasn't that time went fast? It seems like just yesterday I was still pregnant with them. Try to rest and stay calm (I know, easier said than done!) and I'll keep lifting you up in prayer!

rinehajb said...

Lots of prayers for you!! I went through a phase where I felt the same way, I wanted Ezra OUT because I thought he was safer out than in...praying for peace for you

Kathy said...

Praying for you and baby!

L said...

I'm praying for healthy mama and healthy baby. May God keep you both safe. I pray you feel better from the medications too.

Kristy said...

Praying!

Hillary said...

Prayers for you dear friend!

xoxox

Cindi said...

Most definitely saying a prayer for you, Tesha!! I remember having the worst anxiety towards the end with Jake and feeling the same...like he would be safer on the "outside". Big HUGS, Momma!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad your pressure went down. Try to rest and I agree, having him here sooner would be better!

Kallie said...

Prayers are with you! Only a little bit longer and you get to hold your sweet little boy! I will keep checking for updates!

Mrs. Howard said...

I am praying that God knows the perfect time for your precious babe to come!!!

Diane said...

I'm sure thinking about you!! I'll be praying!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and your son!

Just wanted to add that I love how you add encouraging verses to your posts. It is so important to remember God's truth in all situations. I have heard that if everyone kept a journal, we would put counselors out of business. I would add, that if we all wrote down the verses God is giving us and meditated on them, we could put counselors out of business!

God bless you... keep us posted

Christine said...

Thinking of you and praying today. Is your baby in your arms now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin