Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Precious Jewel

We have been adjusting to life with a newborn. I have to say my crew does not like to hear their baby brother cry. That means every time he makes a sound someone is close by to come to his rescue...I am thinking as sweet as this is it might lead to one spoiled little baby. Seriously I don't believe you can spoil a newborn and I am very much a mommy that believes in attachment parenting. I would hold this little guy all day if at all possible. I try to enjoy every moment with him because I know these precious days are fleeting so even as I type this he is cuddled warmly on my chest.
Just look at the delight Shayla has in cuddling him. She only asks to hold him about a hundred times a day:)
So what kind of baby is Julian? He is a jewel, as his nickname "little Jewels" proclaims. He is seriously so very sweet. He sleeps well and has peaceful little spirit. We are so blessed!

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,who does not change
James1:17








6 comments:

L said...

I am so very very happy for you all! I can just see healing oozing all out of that little baby boy - what a gift from God!

brigette said...

He is just precious! So happy for you mama!

Christine said...

He's so precious! Beautiful photos. Rejoicing with you and wishing I could hold him, too.

Sara said...

Honestly Tesha... he looks absolutely perfect! Praying that you are getting lots of snuggle time... I know sometimes it is hard to share with the rest of the house when they constantly want to hold them too! What a precious miracle!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I am so happy for you! One of these days when you have time ( LOL!) I'd love to get your newborn photography tips. I find newborn photography to be challenging. Your photos are AMAZING!

Lisa ( expecting my rainbow any day or next week at the latest)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He is one lucky little boy and I love that smile on Shayla's face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin