Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Babyloss Remembrance Day



Today is October 15th and is designated as a day to remember our babies in heaven. I remember this day last year and how sad I was. It is amazing what a year can do. My heart has been a little a heavy as I love on Julian to think of all the moments I missed with Jonathan. I also wonder who would my little Jonathan be today? 


There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of and love Jonathan. One of the most difficult moments in the delivery room with Julian was when Daddy announced his name. I choked back tears as he said, "Julian Jonathan". I am so happy we named Julian after his big brother in Heaven, but how I wish my little Jonathan was here wanting his turn to hold his baby brother.

Today I honor and remember my son in heaven. Sweet Jonathan you are forever loved and missed.

My prayer is that all mommies that have experienced an early goodbye find hope and healing in Jesus.

and He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there shall no longer be any death; there shall no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away
~Revelation 21:4

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I had my candle glowing in remembrance of all my dear friends and their babies. ((HUGS))

Pamela said...

Remembering my Sarah, too. How special to name you baby after Jonathan. My daughter named her daughter Sarah Morgan. A special moment in my box of memories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin