Thursday, October 31, 2013

Harvester Homecming

We recently had our Harvesters Homecoming, when all the pastors come home to preach conference. I Love this time of year and the refreshing that comes through the messages. I can't believe how God worked out the timing of Julian's birth. I specifically asked him that I would somehow be able to go to the marriage retreat and Harvesters Homecoming. Julian was born the week after the marriage retreat and the week before Harvesters. I had lots of energy and was filled with joy as I went to the services with my sweet little bundled. After I did need a few days to rest and recover:)
My husband did an awesome job preaching! All the sermons spoke to my heart and encouraged me. We are really excited for a new season and God to do a new work in our church.
I could not stop smiling and looking at my precious new baby my heart really felt like it was bursting with joy.
My big boys had a blast seeing all their friends and cousins that are also pastors kids. It is like a big family reunion!
I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel
Philippians 1:3-4

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a wonderful spiritual event to attend and I'm so glad you were able to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin