Monday, October 21, 2013

Julian Comes Home

 We had a two day hospital stay, during which I was struggling with quite a bit of pain. Happily by the day we left the pain was resolved and I was feeling pretty good. Oh yes and EXTREMELY joyful ( as these pictures show:)
Julian was checked by the pediatrician and was declared very healthy, his weight when we left was 5lbs 11oz.
Yes, I was pretty much on cloud 9 as they wheeled me out with my sweet baby boy. I though I might feel sad knowing the last time I left the hospital was with empty arms, without Jonathan... But you know what I just felt pure joy and thankfulness. All I can say that it was the grace of God and his peace that surpasses understanding.

Shout for joy, you heavens; rejoice, you earth; burst into song, you mountains! For the LORD comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones.
~Isaiah 49:13 

10 comments:

Sara said...

So so happy for you Tesha... what a perfect little gift from GOd... He is beautiful and you do looks so joyfilled! Praising God still for his safe arrival and remembering sweet Jonathon with you during this precious time!:) God is faithful!

Sara said...

So so happy for you Tesha... what a perfect little gift from GOd... He is beautiful and you do looks so joyfilled! Praising God still for his safe arrival and remembering sweet Jonathon with you during this precious time!:) God is faithful!

L said...

He's a little bundle of healing! His blanket reminds me of Jonathan's in your picture - it must be the polka dots!

Hillary said...

Congratulations again friend!

xoxox

Allison said...

SO happy for your family, and you are stunning by the way! God bless!

Deanna said...

Yeah!! Yeah!!! so happy for you Tesha, for you and your family!!!!!

Mrs. Sarah Coller said...

Yay!!! What a sweet and special blessing! I've thought of you often and today thought I'd pop in to see how your pregnancy was going. And here you are! With your new sweet little baby boy! Thank you, Jesus!!

Congratulations to all of you!

Blessings,
Sarah

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The pictures are so perfect and he is so adorable. What a beautiful blessing from God. I especially like Julian and Daddy in bed together....too cute!

Anonymous said...

You both look incredible!
You know, I think there is a pro-life message in your posts. :)
Praise God for new life!

Lisa M

Naomi@What Joy Is Mine said...

Oh Tesha, sweet friend, I am overjoyed to see your photos of Julian and the smile on your face. We've have shared grief over the loss of our sons but now we share joy over the birth of your Julian. I'm so thankful God has smiled upon you and blessed you greatly. Congratulations on your new baby boy! God bless you and your family. (By the way...you looked fabulous!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin