Friday, October 18, 2013

Julian Meets His Family

All the kids were so excited to meet their new Baby Brother!!!
 Shayla was the first to snatch up sweet Julian. Yes she was pretty much was in Heaven and still is every time I place his warm little body in her arms. She kept telling me how much she loved him:)
 Jesse was pretty smitten also:)
My big boy and baby boy...really their both my babies:)
BOYS CLUB
JoJo was not sure what to think, he was a little overwhelmed by our new little guy.
SO BLESSED!
We are all so in LOVE!

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
John 16:21

12 comments:

Leanne said...

Tesha....Sigh......

Julian is so gorgeous and so beautiful and so yummy and he looks so blissful and peaceful!!!

Your family is almost too gorgeous to be real! Lol.

Thanks for posting updates.

(((HUGS)))

Pink Slippers said...

I love that scripture you referenced.
Soo true and the amazing part is that it's biblical. ;)

Elisabeth said...

There is nothing that brings me more joy than to see a mommy holding her healthy rainbow baby.

So excited for your family. Congrats!

Beth Morey said...

This makes me smile so big :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm in love too! The pictures are all so perfect. I especially love your 2 family photo around the bed.

Hillary said...

Such a beautiful family! I just loved the pictures of you all together. I know that your sweet Jonathan is hovering right along with you. Our earthly eyes just can't see him:). Much love to you all!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous family!!! ( How do you get the light just perfect in your indoor photos?) I am so very happy for you! Everyone looks amazing!!!

Lisa M

Pamela said...

What a delightful story told through your pictures. So happy for you all. Julian is beautiful. I wanted to pick him up right through my computer screen!

Catherine said...

He is so precious! Congratulations to you and your family <3

Queen of my Cabin said...

Hey mama, it's Kristy from Raising Godly Daughters. I cancelled that blog and started a new one. I couldn't remember if I had given you the link. That little blessing of yours is PRECIOUS! Congratulations friend!! Oh my goodness, what sweetness! I am sooooo excited for you and your family. Praise God! *hugs*

http://littlecountrycabin.blogspot.com/

Diane said...

Such a blessing. Thank you for giving us a peek into your joy and contentment. I will continue praying for you. :)Diane

Kim said...

Julian is so beautiful Tesha!! I am so happy for you. This is truly joy in the morning!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin