Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Sweetest 16 Years

Dear Jimmy,
Happy 16th Birthday to my Amazing firstborn son!!! It was love at first sight, you stole my heart. You have made me such a happy mommy over the years. What a blessing and delight you are to us!

 You are a strong Christian that is confident in yourself and your Jesus. We are so blessed that you set a high standard for your sibling and lead the way in excellent and righteousness. I know whatever you do in life you will be successful and happy because you live for God and to please him. I am so very proud of you, I adore you!!!
We love you so much Jim Jim!!!
 Happy 16th BIRTHDAY!!!

The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him.
Proverbs 23:24

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast time has flown by! I remember Little Jimmy when he was just a baby and to see him now is so incredible. He is an awesome young man who really loves Jesus and his family. He's such a great example for our kids to follow. We pray you have a very special birthday, Little Jimmy!

Leanne said...

You have the MOST GORGEOUS babies I've ever seen.

Isn't it sobering how fast time flies??

We would have liked to have known Jimmy. It looks like he'd be a fantastic addition to our circle of friends, along with all of his other family members!!!

PRAYING FOR YOU AND BABY BROTHER!!!!

(((HUGS)))

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to dear Jim.

Kallie said...

Happy Birthday to Jimmy! You look amazing in pictures, I can't believe that you look the exact same now as you did 16 years ago! I'll be thinking and praying for you tomorrow! I can't wait to see what new baby brother looks like!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy 16th Birthday to Jimmy! Hope he had a wonderful day.

brigette said...

Happy birthday to your sweet boy!!

Diane said...

I keep hoping for baby news. I am praying all is well. Take care, friend. :)Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin