Wednesday, November 27, 2013

SO THANKFUL!!!

Thanksgiving is a little sweeter this year because of this Pumpkin:)



I LOVE birth announcements, all my kids have a special one. I will have to put them all on my blog someday for a memory. I was excited when I realized that our 7th baby would be born in the fall. I have not had a fall baby since Little Jimmy. I fell in Love with this little pumpkin hat and just had to find a way to make it a permanent family memory. So we created this sweet birth announcement:)

I really love the Holidays!!! Today we are baking to the tune of Christmas music with the sweet smell of pumpkin in the air. Tomorrow we are celebrating Thanksgiving at my Mother-in-Loves with ALL the cousins, 24 I think:) Then Friday we will be rocking around the Christmas tree as we start decorating for CHRISTMAS!

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 28:7

10 comments:

Leanne said...

This is one of the sweetest birth announcements I've ever seen!!!

Did you take the pictures? They're really great. Sometimes I wish I had the talent to take pictures, but I've got girls who are really good photographers.

Thanks for sharing Julian's birth announcement!

(((HUGS)))

L said...

What an adorable birth announcement! And what a wonderful blessing rainbow babies are. (As are all babies of course!) Happy Thanksgiving!

Christine said...

Happy Thanksgiving to a talented woman, and family! You are such a wonderful photographer. I can't look at your sweet boy without wishing I could spend an afternoon holding him while you school the kids and catch up on laundry.

Mrs. Howard said...

I wholeheartedly ADORE that announcement!! Just precious!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is absolutely adorable!

Kallie said...

Just finally catching up on your blog! I LOVE, LOVE your sweet birth announcement! He is such a little peanut. I'm so happy for you and your family. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Jenn @Treasuring Lifes Blessings said...

Adorable pictures!!!!

AndreaC said...

Congrats!! He is BEAUTIFUL! You look great (as usual)! I am so happy all went well. I also clicked on the widget of your first baby boy story/pics. Life is fine!
(I'm not really blogging anymore,just posting primarily recipes) love,andrea

Cindi said...

Awwwwww (wishing you could hear me say that)...SO.SO.PRECIOUS, Tesha!!! He is A to the dorable, Friend! I'm so happy for you, and I hope you all are enjoying the magic of Christmas already. :) Big hugs!

Shannon said...

Love the Birth Announcement! Fall is my favorite time of the year. :) Enjoy your blessing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin