Monday, November 18, 2013

What a Season

Tis the season to be BUSY jolly:) 
OK I have been really busy! It seems like I have been on a treadmill that won't stop since Julian was born. I could make a list but honestly just thinking about it all makes my head spin. So I will just say, "Yep it's been busy"!

Our recent activities have been for our Church. We had a major outreach in a local park, followed by Revival. It was an Awesome time of hearing from God! Here are some pictures of our park outreach, it was a group effort with lots of support from two other churches.
We had a free concert and gave away more than Three hundred hot dogs. No Joseph and the girls were not actually performing, just pretending;)
We did have AWESOME special music by our local rapers and worship team.
Also some pretty amazing face painting done by one of our sister churches.

Today we are doing our Christmas pictures. Tomorrow we are going for fellowship and Revival at another church. This week we are preparing for our church Thanksgiving meal at our home this weekend. We have lots of doctor appointments coming up. We soon have family coming to stay at our house. In the near future my life will be filled with preparations, decorating and shopping for Christmas. Oh boy my head is spinning again.

I think it is genius that Thanksgiving comes before Christmas. Lord help me to be thankful for all you are doing and to never be to busy for you!


Never get so busy that you forget how very happy your are!
(My hand written sign on my refrigerator:)

But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful
~Psalm 68:3 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is getting to be that time of year where my head is spinning too! However I don't have a family of young children to take care of so your busy is way different than mine :) I love those type of things in the park. Glad it turned out so well. Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner and company.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin