Friday, December 6, 2013

A Day To Be Thankful For!

Our Thanksgiving was simply wonderful because we got to spend time with our family! There is nothing better to me than see all the cousins laughing and having fun with each other. Oh and there are LOTS of little people to play with. I had a baking blast the day before with my Jesse, he loves to cook in the kitchen and he got to take full credit for more than one treat. I am so thankful for these special memories!
Mam and all her Grandbabies acting silly.
They had some serious jumper fun!
My lovely niece
Daddy carving one of the turkey's for our feast!

By far the cutest pumpkin in the patch:)
I will praise the name of God with song, And shall magnify Him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 69:30

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful Day Tesha!!

Leanne said...

Tesha, I almost screamed out loud when I saw that picture of Julian!!! Your babies are uncommonly cute.

It sounds like your Thanksgiving was super fun and full of gratitude and peace. SO glad you could include Julian in the gratitude too!!

(((HUGS)))

Queen of my Cabin said...

So much cuteness! I'm glad y'all had a happy Thanksgiving! Your kiddos are all adorable!

Miranda Hupp said...

I have not been to your blog in awhile. Some how I guess I must have missed checking here or something. Anyway, your family is absolutely beautiful! I loved looking at all your pictures and catching up. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The pictures are awesome and you have a gorgeous family. You are so blessed and have to much to be thankful for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin