Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Magical Evening

We took took our three babies out on the town for a special night to see Disney on Ice. Needless to say they LOVED it:) We had dinner at a historical Mexican restaurant downtown. I have to say I am in no way an expert, but it was seriously delicious!!! The best ever, we will most definitely be going back!
I went every year when I was a little girl and how I love to see my little girl enjoy the show!

Shout, and sing for joy, O inhabitant of Zion, for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 12:6 



3 comments:

Allison said...

What great fun and memories!!

Kallie said...

I want to take Bryleigh to this! Looks like lots of fun!

brigette said...

What a fun night! Such cute kiddos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin