Tuesday, December 10, 2013

its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Oh my goodness we have been in Christmas craziness;) So here is a little update on these sweet days. 

After Thanksgiving we decorated our house. The kids love our Christmas house and I have to say it seems enchanted with the Christmas melody's always on in the background and the smell of cookies filling the air. 

I got my shopping done early this year and only have a few odds and ends to pick up...YEAAAA! What a relief to have it out of the way, so now we can focus just on making merry! 

My mom will be here next week and the kids can't wait to be with Nana! I can do some wrapping while they are distracted! One year I waited until Christmas Eve...big mistake. I was up until 4am and I watched A Christmas Story about 5 times because it was on a 24 hour replay:)
We eat A LOT of Christmas cookies...like every night. I can't believe it but I have actually gained a few pounds since having Julian. Oh well, the cookies and hot coco are worth it, besides nursing makes me SOOOO hungry!
 Lots of making merry;)
Jesse working on presents.
We were so bummed because our amazing Christmas tree star stopped working after 15 years:( We bought another one to get by but honestly I want to look into getting the broken one repaired, it was my favorite decoration!

I spilled a cup of coffee on my bed the other day and quickly put the sheets in the laundry so they would not stain. About thirty minuets later I was looking for my phone when I realized that it had been on my bed. Yes that's right, my phone went through the wash and needless to say was waterlogged and ruined. My hubby was planning on upgrading me to a smart phone for Christmas so I got an early present. 

I Love my new iPhone, it takes great video and pictures, it was actually completely dark when I took these of Jewels but I had a feeling he was about to give me a present so used my phone camera to capture the moment.



Where is my mommy? I want to give her a present!
 Oh there she is
 Hi mommy look what I can do...here I go
:) :) :) :) :) :) !!!!!

A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones.
 Proverbs 15:30

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Tesha you always do an amazing job making Christmas extra special! I miss your homemade cookies! Cute pics :)

Queen of my Cabin said...

I have been holding off on making cookies. I gain weight SO easily. *ugh* LOL Now that I read your Blog, I am seriously rethinking waiting much longer! My girls are all craving some Christmas treats.

Yikes about your phone. Sounds like God knew you would be getting a better replacement, which is awesome! My phone is 'supposed' to be a smart phone. My husband says it's a C student. hahaha

*hugs mama*

Kristy

L said...

Your tree is beautiful! And how smart of you to be done with most of your Christmas shopping. I LOVE that last picture of Jewels smiling so big. It made ME smile!

Mrs. Howard said...

Those cookies look AMAZING!!! I am not a baker, but every year I think that THIS is going to be the year I try it!

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of your beautiful family. LOVE the new baby pics!

Many blessings,
Lisa- MOM of a new rainbow baby :)

brigette said...

Such a beautiful family! I love your tree!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It all looks perfect to me. Merry Christmas to you and your family. All things wonderful in 2014!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin