Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Love

 I just need to spill some love out... I LOVE my family so much! I am so thankful for my precious children! They are ALL a blessing to me and light up my life! Sure there are days when I am worn out and frazzled (especially around Christmas) but they are so worth it! I am amazed at the sweet life God has given me to enjoy. I often pray Lord help me drink it all in, help me be present in their lives everyday and enjoy them. Help me to remember to cuddle, snuggle and look into there eyes to tell them how special they are. I Love Love Love my babies. Thank you Jesus!
 But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress
Psalms 59:16

3 comments:

Christine said...

I feel this same way so often; you so beautifully expressed the Lord's blessing on a mother's heart. Merry Christmas!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beauty beyond measure.....

Queen of my Cabin said...

I was thinking the same thing tonight! I have had a stomach flu and wasn't able to hold or cuddle my little ones at all yesterday. It was so hard on all of us! Today as I held my two youngest on my lap with another cuddled beside me I thanked God for my 5 children. I am so blessed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin