Sunday, December 29, 2013

Two Days Of Christmas

Christmas Eve was a full blessed day! We did lots of baking, cooking and decorating. We also took a walk at the beach and enjoyed the warm beautiful weather. That night we went out to eat at a favorite BBQ restaurant...Such a FUN day!!
The weather has been incredible and we have enjoyed it!
Shayla was very sad that we were not getting snow for Christmas...Somehow she thought Christmas meant snow?:) She really wanted to make a snow angel but we told her a sand angel would have to do!
Oh yea, I just had to snap a few more Santa pictures CAN'T GET ENOUGH!

Christmas morning was AWESOME!!! We had a great time watching the kids open presents. I barley sat down but it was so much fun!
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
Jesse got an awesome new skate ramp for the back yard!
Jim Jim got a new mat for jujitsu
Shay Shay dressed in her new mermaid costume and Jojo rock-in on his mini drums.
Daddy and Jewels took an afternoon nap while mommy cooked.
Shayla played close by on the floor
Jojo napped with his new puppy
We took an afternoon walk before dinner to try out the new scooters!
Our first Christmas dinner at home! We have always gone to my family or Daddy's for Christmas dinner. This was a special year because it was just us in our home. I know it will not always be this way and we treasured this sweet time. Everything was delicious and of coarse I cooked WAY to much food:) In fact we had four pies, not to mention cookies and cheesecake!

What wonderful memories we created for Christmas 2013! Thank you Jesus! 

And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.
Luke 2:12

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I agree, the best gifts around a Christmas tree are our beautiful, joyful smiling children!!

As I looked at your pictures, I actually found myself missing the CA weather! I NEED to bring my family to CA!! The sky, the sand, the water, everything was gorgeous and lush and so the way I remember!

Julian….what can I say? He's just as gorgeous as the rest of your babies. I adore the Santa pics too!

I noticed that your family had sparkling cider with Christmas dinner…so do we! It's a tradition in our family!

I just felt so at home and so peaceful and comfortable reading this little glimpse into your Christmas holiday!!

(((HUGS)))

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like a beautiful family Christmas and the pictures are so wonderful. Love the sand angel!!!
Wishing you all things wonderful in 2014..........

Kathy said...

So glad you had a wonderful Christmas :) How fun that you had it at your house this year! Love those Santa pics!

J Howard said...

I am DYING over those little Santa photos!!! Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin