Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Day to Remember

Jonathan's day was special and memorable. I had so much more peace this year and I made it a point to enjoy his day. We dropped Jimmy off at lunch because he was going to a christian camp. I was a little sad that he would not be with us but it was OK.

We headed to the park but stopped on the way for donuts:) We played at the park for hours having lots of fun! In the afternoon we went with Daddy to the beach to release balloons. It was really special, we wrote message of love to Jonathan on them. We had a fun night with the kids and enjoyed each other I am sure that is exactly what Jonathan would want us to do. Jimmy called from Camp Ceder Crest late that night to let me know he was thinking of Jonathan, he is such a sweet boy.


I got flowers from my sweet friend Kathy an my Mother-in-Love, so thoughtful!

I also got this sweet little box from Lily's mommy, a dear blogging friend
I feel so blessed to have Love and support.

“For as we share abundantly in Christ’s sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too” 
~2 Corinthians 1:5

9 comments:

Sara said...

It looks like a beautiful way to celebrate the precious life of Jonathon... Thinking of and praying for you Tesha!

L said...

I'm so glad you had a special day. Jonathan is so loved and honored. :)

Rachel Rainer said...

What a special day. I think about you often.

Jessica said...

What a special tribute to your little boy. I'm so glad that so many people are surrounding you with love right now!

Hannah Rose said...

A beautiful day for Jonathan.

SingerMamaMelody said...

Dear Tesha,
I'm so glad that you were able to honor Jonathan with such a special day. Thinking of you and praying for you…

Love,
Melody

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a lovely day and way to celebrate Jonathan....((HUGS))

brigette said...

What a beautiful day!!!

Cindi said...

Love this, Tesha! Always thinking about you, Friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin