Monday, February 24, 2014

Shayla's Baby

Lately Shayla has not been playing much with her baby dolls. She has a real life baby that she adores! Throughout the day she must ask to hold Julian 20 times. I usually let her, I just love to see her eyes sparkle with delight s she cuddles her baby brother:)
She is very confident holding him and surprisingly very careful. One day she just couldn't resist putting him in her doll stroller. Jewels actually liked it but I explained to Shayla why it was not safe for him. She said..."Mommy I understand but he is the BESSSST baby doll ever!
Yes I agree he is indeed is a sweet baby doll, we are so blessed!
How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you? 1 Thessalonians 3:9

1 comment:

Denise said...

That is so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin